• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
I know it's been asked about 400 times but I can't find the mds source after scrolling through like 50 pages of search engine results. Would anyone be kind enough to pm me the actual site? Co failed miserably and I'd prefer to try sn at this point.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I doubt if anyone will give you a source.
It would be helpful to others if you could give a detailed account of why you failed at CO.

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
I believe the CO failure was due to a leak in the vehicle somewhere. I taped all the vents and openings before running the test. I had read that newer vehicles would provide enough of a seal on the doors and windows if it was in good shape so I went ahead with that forethought. I tried royal oak briquettes, 2 chimney starters worth, for the first test. Waited until they were glowing and ashed over completely. I put them into 2 separate metal buckets and placed the buckets into pans with 1" of water to displace the heat. Took 45 minutes to get up to 1400 ppm and then it dropped from there.

Next test I tried the lump coal in buckets. Couldn't get past 1100 ppm.

3rd test was attempted with lump coal and BBQ grills instead of buckets. Made it to 1250ppm and dropped.

4th test was the briquettes on the BBQ grills and was able to reach 1900 ppm, but 15 minutes later it had already dropped to 1100.

I understand those levels are technically enough to ctb but they did not make me or my partner comfortable enough to believe a peaceful attempt could be made. It could probably be done in a tent or something but the multiple failures just made us want to find another way to go and sn is the preferred choice at this point due to efficacy and less obvious preparation required to ctb.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@doubjack24 How much charcoal did u use in your tests? How much kg charcoal did u burn for each test?

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
@doubjack24 How much charcoal did u use in your tests? How much kg charcoal did u burn for each test?
It was 4lb in each starter so roughly a total of 3.6 kg which far exceeded the necessary requirement for a 5 cubic meter interior of the vehicle. According to the calculations.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I know it's been asked about 400 times but I can't find the mds source after scrolling through like 50 pages of search engine results. Would anyone be kind enough to pm me the actual site? Co failed miserably and I'd prefer to try sn at this point.
The consensus seems to be either you go to your doctor or try online

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
It was weird to me that the coals quit smoldering completely within an hour to 1.5 hours during each test. From what I had previously read they should have smoldered for much longer.
It was weird to me that the coals quit smoldering completely within an hour to 1.5 hours during each test. From what I had previously read they should have soldered for much longer.
The consensus seems to be either you go to your doctor or try online
I'm not referring to the AE I already tried getting those from my doctor. He claimed that I had not been seen for nausea before so if OTC medications didn't cover it to come back in a month unless something weird showed up on the blood and urine tests they did. Of course nothing did so I'll have to wait a while to get a script for those.

I'm referring to the mds source so I can get sn itself.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It was weird to me that the coals quit smoldering completely within an hour to 1.5 hours during each test. From what I had previously read they should have smoldered for much longer.
Very bad quality charcoal? Was it lump charcoal? Briquettes?

If they actually burn too fast there is not enough time to produce enough CO also the actual amount of carbon in th coal is important. It's only carbon that can react in an incomplete combustion with O2 to CO. I assume very bad quality coals.

Old posts but users did similar tests in the past:

Last edited:
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Very bad quality charcoal? Was it lump charcoal? Briquettes?

If theyx actually burn too fast there is not enough time to produce enough CO also the actual amount of carbon in th coal is important. It's only carbon that can react in an incomplete combustion with O2 to CO. I assume very bad quality coals.

Old posts but users did similar tests in the past:

It's possible we had bad coals but I bought one of the recommended brands. Royal Oak is apparently one of the better brands.