• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
I cant find pills against nausea. Is SN working alone or is it just pointless?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Hi, there were people who drank SN without anything and they succeeded. This reduces the likelihood of success, but it is still possible. I don't want to give a probability percentage because I don't know. Some people have died after taking just a few grams of SN alone. Vomiting may also occur even after taking antiemetics. If you want to eliminate the risk of something going wrong as much as possible, I recommend getting one. If you really don't have a way to get it, you're still not in an overheated position. An individual matter.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
Hi, there were people who drank SN without anything and they succeeded. This reduces the likelihood of success, but it is still possible. I don't want to give a probability percentage because I don't know. Some people have died after taking just a few grams of SN alone. Vomiting may also occur even after taking antiemetics. If you want to eliminate the risk of something going wrong as much as possible, I recommend getting one. If you really don't have a way to get it, you're still not in an overheated position. An individual matter.
Thanks. Its crazy that a pill against nausea is horder to find than sn. I have everything else, include valium. Im planing to take severals valium, be really high and than drink 25 mg, and if I throw up force myself to swollow some of my throw up and drink another 25 mg.
Im also planing to take several omperazol the days before.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Thanks. Its crazy that a pill against nausea is horder to find than sn. I have everything else, include valium. Im planing to take severals valium, be really high and than drink 25 mg, and if I throw up force myself to swollow some of my throw up and drink another 25 mg.
Im also planing to take several omperazol the days before.
I had the same experience. Obtaining a SN in my country is very easy and cheap. However, obtaining antiemetics was a bit more difficult. I would give you the source, but unfortunately the one I ordered from is no longer available. If I were to give advice, be prepared to throw up a lot. The more SN can be absorbed, the better. You also need to be alone, because you will most likely make a lot of noise. If you can, prepare up to 2 additional glasses. Good Luck.

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
I had the same experience. Obtaining a SN in my country is very easy and cheap. However, obtaining antiemetics was a bit more difficult. I would give you the source, but unfortunately the one I ordered from is no longer available. If I were to give advice, be prepared to throw up a lot. The more SN can be absorbed, the better. You also need to be alone, because you will most likely make a lot of noise. If you can, prepare up to 2 additional glasses. Good Luck.
Thanks for all the advice. I live totaly alone and my neighbours dont care about anything. :)

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Thanks for all the advice. I live totaly alone and my neighbours dont care about anything. :)
No problem. Of course, don't treat me like an oracle, I may be wrong. If I could give you any more advice, it would be to lie on your right side. Supposedly it helps with absorption. I don't know how true it is, but it doesn't hurt to try :)