• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
How is posibile ta take a second glass if you sleeping you have ready one but how you can drink it i wonder!

a beautiful mess

a beautiful mess

Aug 16, 2022
please correct me if i'm wrong. i think the idea of the 2nd glass is that one dose is enough. but if you think you've vomited most of the 1st dose out of your system, you have a backup to take it again (while you are still conscious).

Reactions: jodes2
J

justtoojaded

Aug 23, 2022
I
Well it varies from person to person, but I will most definitely be taking the antiemetic along with the backup glass.

This is probably an irrational fear, but I'm afraid if I make a back up glass and don't take it, the person who finds me might take that second glass.

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Me and another guy ended up getting the wrong AE from the doctor. ondansetron. I don't know how often people get meto.
What's wrong with ondansetron?

a beautiful mess

a beautiful mess

Aug 16, 2022
This is probably an irrational fear, but I'm afraid if I make a back up glass and don't take it, the person who finds me might take that second glass.
Could you leave a note by that glass that says something like "Warning, this is poison. Do not drink."?

Last edited:
J

justtoojaded

Aug 23, 2022
Could you leave a note by that glass that says something like "Warning, this is poison. Do not drink."
Good idea. With that note, it's up to them whether they wanna take it or not. Though I hope they wouldn't, considering they wouldn't have prepared for it.

Reactions: a beautiful mess
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Me and another guy ended up getting the wrong AE from the doctor. ondansetron. I don't know how often people get meto.
This worked for my friend, what is wrong with it.