• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
You don't need antiemetics before taking SN.
After doing some researches I found out that taking the right doze of SN and not eating a lot before doing it is what matters and not Antiemetics!
I have read different autopsy reports of people who committed suicide using SN (90% of them didn't take Antiemetics).
First lets understand how SN kills.
Taking SN results in Hypoxia and Its when methaemoglobins stop transporting oxygen to different body organs (brain for example). So you keep breathing and lose consciousness after some minutes because of lack of oxygen in the body. (thats the simplest way to explain it).
If you take the right amount of SN (based on your body weight) you will not need antiemetics since the SN will do its thing faster.
People that threw up and didn't die took small amounts of SN.
I have read stories here of people who took 17 grams of SN. And the question is ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? 17GRAMS?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: *KNAZ*, Notf1xable, Raggas and 5 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I have been thinking about this a lot today and saw a few medical based published articles of accidental (or perhaps not) overdoses. I was thinking that even though the body has a natural capacity to try and purge bad things from the stomach, I also think draining a large glass of salty water quickly doesn't help. I was was going to take my dose in a few shot glasses to get over that. But the point about the dose, a simple person's thinking (and I am in that camp) would be a higher dose would be better.

Reactions: Notf1xable, Foster13 and Ermac
Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Even just a few grams was fatal. Wonder what the autopsy report for those instances looked like.
I believe it was a family who accidentally used it as salt for their burgers.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I have been thinking about this a lot today and saw a few medical based published articles of accidental (or perhaps not) overdoses. I was thinking that even though the body has a natural capacity to try and purge bad things from the stomach, I also think draining a large glass of salty water quickly doesn't help. I was was going to take my dose in a few shot glasses to get over that. But the point about the dose, a simple person's thinking (and I am in that camp) would be a higher dose would be better.

Some people have been taking it in gel capsules to avoid the taste. I think this is what I'll do. Couple of people seem to have had success with this lately but the duration until unconsciousness seems quite a bit longer

Reactions: Rocksandsand
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
How can you calculate the right amount based on body weight? Would really love to know. Want to ensure that I won't end up taking too much or too little when the time comes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and eve2004
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
How can you calculate the right amount based on body weight? Would really love to know. Want to ensure that I won't end up taking too much or too little when the time comes.
I'd like to know also. Is 17g a lot or not enough? Is the recommended amount for a average 150lb human?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Solve 25g of SN in 50 ml of warm water, drink it, and that is it. No way back, you can't be rescued.

Reactions: Foster13, alexithymia, Windofmysoul67 and 1 other person
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I have read stories here of people who took 17 grams of SN. And the question is ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? 17GRAMS?
My question is what's the right amount then?

Reactions: Baskol1
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
From all the experiences shared on the forum that I read so far, people who threw up either didn't take antiemetics or took only a stat dose. There's no account of people doing the 48h-regimen and throwing up. So, idk man, I think it's better to be safe than sorry, it doesn't hurt to take the antiemetics.

Reactions: Windofmysoul67, Rocksandsand, pole and 3 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
You don't need antiemetics before taking SN.
After doing some researches I found out that taking the right doze of SN and not eating a lot before doing it is what matters and not Antiemetics!
I have read different autopsy reports of people who committed suicide using SN (90% of them didn't take Antiemetics).
First lets understand how SN kills.
Taking SN results in Hypoxia and Its when methaemoglobins stop transporting oxygen to different body organs (brain for example). So you keep breathing and lose consciousness after some minutes because of lack of oxygen in the body. (thats the simplest way to explain it).
If you take the right amount of SN (based on your body weight) you will not need antiemetics since the SN will do its thing faster.
People that threw up and didn't die took small amounts of SN.
I am not agree about some subjects.
truly I am not sure whether you must to take antiemetics or not, that is not my method but Sn awaken my interest.
I have read two autopsys and I am afraid that it hurts, sn produces a disease called Methemoglobinemia and it is exactly what you are saying.
About doses, A report says 2,6 mg each kg and another 7 mg/kg, but I am not sure if them are average or total doses.
Nobody knows if someone has taken antiemetics or not, it does not show in autopsys because they do not search to find antiemetics, each drug has its accurate test.
I attach you two reports about.

Attachments

• ab3e659f808e0f89c735130e8aef7dca44ea.pdf
    303.7 KB · Views: 54
  • s12024-018-0036-1.pdf
    767.7 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: pleasethistime and pole
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
17 grams is a small amount?
17grams will just make you throw up and feel so dizzy without killing you!
I personally will probably take more than 70g! YES 70g+ because I will only do it once so why taking a small amount??

Reactions: Foster13
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
17grams will just make you throw up and feel so dizzy without killing you!
I personally will probably take more than 70g! YES 70g+ because I will only do it once so why taking a small amount??
According to ppeh 15g is enough for an elective death. BTW, I moved 20g of SN from its original container into a vial (just because) and accidentally inhaled one flake of sn via air and got lightheaded. I felt warm and really comfortable. Basically I felt nice and it tasted vaguely of salt, but I dunno if I imagined the sensation but I'm guessing I didn't, I just don't got any tolerance to the stuff. Just one flake so 17g is prolly enough just saying.

Reactions: Notf1xable, Ἡγησίας, Foster13 and 1 other person
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
According to ppeh 15g is enough for an elective death. BTW, I moved 20g of SN from its original container into a vial (just because) and accidentally inhaled one flake of sn via air and got lightheaded. I felt warm and really comfortable. Basically I felt nice and it tasted vaguely of salt, but I dunno if I imagined the sensation but I'm guessing I didn't, I just don't got any tolerance to the stuff. Just one flake so 17g is prolly enough just saying.
I agree with you some people can get a good result with a small amount but I don't understand why people worry so much about taking a higher amount? If you want 100%success and fast results then more than 25grams is the best dose.

Reactions: Notf1xable and Foster13
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I agree with you some people can get a good result with a small amount but I don't understand why people worry so much about taking a higher amount? If you want 100%success and fast results then more than 25grams is the best dose.
Maybe it's because more than 25 grams is pointless and might make you throw up? I think in general the reason for recommended doses of poisons for end of life purposes is so that the experience is both as little uncomfortable and still reliable as possible.

Reactions: Time, Ἡγησίας, Windofmysoul67 and 3 others
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
The LD50 of sodium nitrite is 71mg/kg in humans. You would want to double this for a guaranteed fatal dose. It's been mentioned before.

If you weigh 65kg do: 65 * 71 * 2 = 9230mg, so 9.23g would be lethal. 15-20g is more than enough to kill most people, if your weight calculation is higher just use more.

I think the more you use the more likely you are to throw up. I speculate it has been increased to guarantee a lethal dose for most weights and to make unconsciousensss occur quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notf1xable, Windofmysoul67, Smashingairwaves and 4 others
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
i think someone here was successful just putting it in capsules. that's my method anyway, i just need to take 20 of them, but my medication has anti vomiting side effects, so my best guess is that'll work. also, i can always take 10, wait 5 minutes and take another 5-10 as it's in pill form it'll take more time to absorb

Reactions: Lennox
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
The LD50 of sodium nitrite is 71mg/kg in humans. You would want to double this for a guaranteed fatal dose. It's been mentioned before.

If you weigh 65kg do: 65 * 71 * 2 = 9230mg, so 9.23g would be lethal. 15-20g is more than enough to kill most people, if your weight calculation is higher just use more.

I think the more you use the more likely you are to throw up
Thats right!!!! According to an autopsy report, a guy died even after throwing up because the dose he took was high. I guess understanding how SN works make things clearer.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
i think someone here was successful just putting it in capsules. that's my method anyway, i just need to take 20 of them, but my medication has anti vomiting side effects, so my best guess is that'll work. also, i can always take 10, wait 5 minutes and take another 5-10 as it's in pill form it'll take more time to absorb

If you're using 000 capsules the 1000mg they claim to hold is just an estimate. It's better to weigh it out with mg scales and fill the capsules just so you know

Reactions: Notf1xable and Windofmysoul67
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
If you're using 000 capsules the 1000mg they claim to hold is just an estimate. It's better to weigh it out with mg scales and fill the capsules just so you know
unfortunately don't have a scale.. well back to square one.

Reactions: Baskol1
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Solve 25g of SN in 50 ml of warm water, drink it, and that is it. No way back, you can't be rescued.

If you are rushed to the hospital you will probably still be rescued. SN is not a drug you should take in front of others, or if you are going to be found quickly. I am also not sure 25gs of SN would be downable. It taste like fucking salt.

Reactions: Notf1xable and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, you are right, it tastes very salty.

Reactions: Notf1xable and Windofmysoul67
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Just a thought, but isn't it always possible to take SN without antiemetics, and then if you fail because of it take it with antiemetics next time around?

My guess is that it won't fail, though.

Reactions: Foster13 and JimFord99
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Just a thought, but isn't it always possible to take SN without antiemetics, and then if you fail because of it take it with antiemetics next time around?

My guess is that it won't fail, though.

People have and some have succeeded; it really isn't advised though as it's not very likely to work. You want to minimise the chances of throwing up as much as possible.

Many people who have failed have tried again though and it states on the wiki the process is fully reversible so you won't suffer from brain damage. It seems like most people who fail suffer a hangover for a day as well as some degree of cyanosis

Reactions: Foster13, Windofmysoul67, Baskol1 and 3 others
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
People have and some have succeeded; it really isn't advised though as it's not very likely to work. You want to minimise the chances of throwing up as much as possible.

Many people who have failed have tried again though and it states on the wiki the process is fully reversible so you won't suffer from brain damage. It seems like most people who fail suffer a hangover for a day as well as some degree of cyanosis
Yes but there is no proof (video) of anyone taking 15g+ of SN and surviving it by just throwing it up. It works quickly so you'd have to somehow manage to throw up more than 2/3 of it very likely and you might still die to be honest.

Reactions: Dystopia and JimFord99
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Yes but there is no proof (video) of anyone taking 15g+ of SN and surviving it by just throwing it up. It works quickly so you'd have to somehow manage to throw up more than 2/3 of it very likely and you might still die to be honest.

I've seen a thread of someone who took capsules and liquid together who threw up and never came back.

I agree with what you're saying; It just seems the number one reason for failure is throwing up; it's also better this way as you'll become unconscious quicker and hopefully experience less negative side effects

We can only really go from reports and speculate unfortunately

Reactions: pole
iinner

iinner

Jul 27, 2019
You will probably vomit several times. And I think with high dosege the pain will be greater and the chance of seizure too. That is, it will be extremely agonizing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1 and pole