• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I can only get an online prescription by using the official site of my government. There is an approval process and everything shows up on my medical record, which can currently be accessed by other members of my family. Not possible for me
Oh, ok!

S

slapppy

Apr 2, 2023
it would be better to take SN with a benzo, opiate, sedative, or other kind of drug to make the bus ride a little smoother.
Any idea how much vicodin (5 mg hydrocodon / 325 mg acetaminophen per tab) could reasonably be taken with/before the SN?

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
In total you need 30mg of Meto before you take the SN. You can either take this 30 minutes / 1 hour before the SN or you can split up the 30mg into 10mg each in a 24 or 48 hours regimen.

I dont know about the paracetamol tho, I wouldnt use that. Im pretty sure paracetamol is actually bad for the SN method and causes some very unwanted effects if I remember properly.
Hi. Could you please tell me (us?) what "meto" is? I keep thinking I'll crack the code for it eventually, but have had little luck so far. Thanks. :)

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Hi. Could you please tell me (us?) what "meto" is? I keep thinking I'll crack the code for it eventually, but have had little luck so far. Thanks. :)
it seems like you have not read through the resources threads. I recommend taking the time to do so it is very informational.
Meto is short for metoclopramide, the most commonly recommended antiemetic for use with SN.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
It's generally recommended if you throw up to ditch the attempt and continue trying to throw up since you don't know how lethal the dosage can be. That's why AE's are recommended as it's your #1 opponent.

I wouldn't recommend downing more since I'm unsure of higher dosages of SN can have - I assume it'll be less peaceful. In short I recommend waiting for your attempt, to my knowledge AE's are easy to come by. I recommend reading up on PPH it will do a way better job at explaining the role of AE's and how SN works for end of life use.
Well this is confusing because I have read (I can't find the post) that if you throw up/don't take metoclop for example, there is still an almost certain chance you will CTB.