• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
I might be able to obtain SN after all so I am thinking of an alternative plan.

How reliable is it if I only take 25g SN and ibuprofen an hour before? I am at a healthy weight.

Antacids are no longer recommended and antiemetics are too hard to get.

How likely am I to vomit? I have read that even if you use AE you are still likely to vomit. If this makes a difference I can't even remember the last time I vomited, must have been over 10 years ago.

I will prepare 1 or 2 extra glasses just in case. But theoretically, if I am able to keep the SN down or drink an extra glass in case I vomit, shouldn't it be 100% lethal unless I get found early?

Reactions: Orbitc
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
It's generally recommended if you throw up to ditch the attempt and continue trying to throw up since you don't know how lethal the dosage can be. That's why AE's are recommended as it's your #1 opponent.

I wouldn't recommend downing more since I'm unsure of higher dosages of SN can have - I assume it'll be less peaceful. In short I recommend waiting for your attempt, to my knowledge AE's are easy to come by. I recommend reading up on PPH it will do a way better job at explaining the role of AE's and how SN works for end of life use.

Reactions: Orbitc and Mimi_
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
It's generally recommended if you throw up to ditch the attempt and continue trying to throw up since you don't know how lethal the dosage can be. That's why AE's are recommended as it's your #1 opponent.

I wouldn't recommend downing more since I'm unsure of higher dosages of SN can have - I assume it'll be less peaceful. In short I recommend waiting for your attempt, to my knowledge AE's are easy to come by. I recommend reading up on PPH it will do a way better job at explaining the role of AE's and how SN works for end of life use.
I have read the PPH and Stan's guide many times. I understand the role of AE. But it is hard to get, I would need to go to a doctor and lie for a prescription and it would look sketchy af, I doubt I could do it. And even then, he could prescribe a non-ideal AE, and no AE is even that reliable to begin with.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I have read the PPH and Stan's guide many times. I understand the role of AE. But it is hard to get, I would need to go to a doctor and lie for a prescription and it would look sketchy af, I doubt I could do it. And even then, he could prescribe a non-ideal AE, and no AE is even that reliable to begin with.
I've heard of online pharmacies selling prescription drugs like AEs without a prescription. You might be able to post another thread looking for them, I don't have sources atm but if you're able to find some I'd love to have them as well.

W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Got all my sources lined up.
Apr 2, 2023
I might be able to obtain SN after all so I am thinking of an alternative plan.

How reliable is it if I only take 25g SN and ibuprofen an hour before? I am at a healthy weight.

Antacids are no longer recommended and antiemetics are too hard to get.

How likely am I to vomit? I have read that even if you use AE you are still likely to vomit. If this makes a difference I can't even remember the last time I vomited, must have been over 10 years ago.

I will prepare 1 or 2 extra glasses just in case. But theoretically, if I am able to keep the SN down or drink an extra glass in case I vomit, shouldn't it be 100% lethal unless I get found early?
Dont, Yes it would still be possible to CTB but you will vomit almost guaranteed without antiemetics, and continuing from there will make the experience very uncomfortable and lengthy.
Not to mention that antiemetics like Metoclopramide (the best one for SN) not only prevent you from vomiting but also decrease Nausea. So unless you want to feel dizzy as shit the entire time, without AE its not recommended. Things like painkillers or benzos are optional, but AE is pretty much a must.

Reactions: Action and Sid19
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
I've heard of online pharmacies selling prescription drugs like AEs without a prescription. You might be able to post another thread looking for them, I don't have sources atm but if you're able to find some I'd love to have them as well.
All the online pharmacies in my country are useless, and all of the recommended AEs require prescrption.

Last edited:
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
All the online pharmacies in my country are useless, and all of the recommended AEs require prescrption.

Well its either trying to lie to your doctor or a very unpleasanr Death. Seriously, dont use SN without AE. Yes people have done it before and some were succesful in CTB but the second you dont use AE the success rate drops significantly.

Reactions: Orbitc
that smell

that smell

Apr 1, 2023
I believe LetzeAusfahrt successfully ctb with no AEs. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure it's possible but not recommended because you're very likely to vomit.

Last edited:
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
Well its either trying to lie to your doctor or a very unpleasanr Death. Seriously, dont use SN without AE. Yes people have done it before and some were succesful in CTB but the second you dont use AE the success rate drops significantly.
I found an otc med that contains 500 mg paracetamol and 5 mg metoclopramide per tablet. No other AE is available without prescription. Do you think taking 2 tablets before drinking the SN would be enough?

W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
I found an otc med that contains 500 mg paracetamol and 5 mg metoclopramide per tablet. No other AE is available without prescription. Do you think taking 2 tablets before drinking the SN would be enough?
In total you need 30mg of Meto before you take the SN. You can either take this 30 minutes / 1 hour before the SN or you can split up the 30mg into 10mg each in a 24 or 48 hours regimen.

I dont know about the paracetamol tho, I wouldnt use that. Im pretty sure paracetamol is actually bad for the SN method and causes some very unwanted effects if I remember properly.

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
In total you need 30mg of Meto before you take the SN. You can either take this 30 minutes / 1 hour before the SN or you can split up the 30mg into 10mg each in a 24 or 48 hours regimen.

I dont know about the paracetamol tho, I wouldnt use that. Im pretty sure paracetamol is actually bad for the SN method and causes some very unwanted effects if I remember properly.
Why does this shit have to be so hard man. I will probably need to do the good old hanging, can't see myself going through the process to get an AE without causing suspicion to family

Reactions: feuerflieger, nosoul and ExistHarm
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
Why does this shit have to be so hard man. I will probably need to do the good old hanging, can't see myself going through the process to get an AE without causing suspicion to family
I know, it sucks so fucking much. I envy the people in canada who can get MAID (medical assistance in dying, legal assisted suicide).

I dont know, maybe im mistaken, but do your research. Also for this to work you would need to down 6x 5mg tablets to get 30mg of Meto. In turn that would also be 6x 500mg of paracet, so 3000mg of paracetamol. Isnt that a lot? Im pretty sure that wont go well.
If were here already, where did you get your SN from? Mind sharing? I want to ctb using SN aswell.

Reactions: nosoul
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
I know, it sucks so fucking much. I envy the people in canada who can get MAID (medical assistance in dying, legal assisted suicide).

I dont know, maybe im mistaken, but do your research. Also for this to work you would need to down 6x 5mg tablets to get 30mg of Meto. In turn that would also be 6x 500mg of paracet, so 3000mg of paracetamol. Isnt that a lot? Im pretty sure that wont go well.
If were here already, where did you get your SN from? Mind sharing? I want to ctb using SN aswell.
I will pm you, doubt it will be a viable source for you tho

W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
Ah yes sorry, my account isnt old enough yet
Ill contact you when its old enough
It won't let me pm you, maybe your account needs to be a little older? But anyway there is a legal site in my country (eastern eu) that sells lab equipment/ingredients and you can just order it online.

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
honestly the main issue i think is painfulness factor. AEs arent guaranteed to prevent vomiting and you can always try again or have backup glass but without a benzo, sedative, or opioid its gonna be hell for hours before you finally pass. id say try to get some kind of xanax script, peruse the DNM, or maybe try aquiring some research chems on clearnet. also there is no reason that you should feel scared to get a meto script for a doctor, just say you have stomach issues and heard about meto from a friend and be convincing about it.

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
honestly the main issue i think is painfulness factor. AEs arent guaranteed to prevent vomiting and you can always try again or have backup glass but without a benzo, sedative, or opioid its gonna be hell for hours before you finally pass. id say try to get some kind of xanax script, peruse the DNM, or maybe try aquiring some research chems on clearnet. also there is no reason that you should feel scared to get a meto script for a doctor, just say you have stomach issues and heard about meto from a friend and be convincing about it.
Supposedly you should be unconscious within 30 mins max, no? Getting a prescription would be almost impossible for me for many reasons. I am not worried about the pain as long as I can lie down comfortably on my bed and have a guaranteed death.

Reactions: ExistHarm
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
thanks for this thread, i was thinking of also trying SN without any type of anti-emetic but after reading this it seems that would be risky

Reactions: thouxan and ExistHarm
ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
Supposedly you should be unconscious within 30 mins max, no? Getting a prescription would be almost impossible for me for many reasons. I am not worried about the pain as long as I can lie down comfortably on my bed and have a guaranteed death.
yea, but it can take up to 4 hours to actually die, and no one really knows how painful it is. accounts vary and to me i have to imagine it really fucking hurts as your organs slowly shut down from lack of oxygen reaching your tissues.

getting a benzo script is a little hard for anyone, but even a meto script? can't see just some random physician and beg for some AEs?

if you arent worried about the pain, mashallah. theres many accounts of people rawdogging SN, only a necessary fast to make your stomach and intestines clear, and no AE or sedatives, so its possible.

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
yea, but it can take up to 4 hours to actually die, and no one really knows how painful it is. accounts vary and to me i have to imagine it really fucking hurts as your organs slowly shut down from lack of oxygen reaching your tissues.

getting a benzo script is a little hard for anyone, but even a meto script? can't see just some random physician and beg for some AEs?

if you arent worried about the pain, mashallah. theres many accounts of people rawdogging SN, only a necessary fast to make your stomach and intestines clear, and no AE or sedatives, so its possible.
From the threads I have seen about people succeeding with this method, no one really mentioned anything about physical pain. Yes there is anxiety, headache, nausea, fast heartrate, maybe some throat burning because of the saltiness etc. but not really any actual pain. I could be wrong tho.

I am not expecting this to be a perfect peaceful method like some people imagine. But it shouldn't be too bad from all the evidence that we have. I have never really used meds in general for my entire life, I can tolerate some pain.

In fact my main plan was to ctb by hanging, because no pain can compare to the mental pain I feel in life. But SN sounds better for me just for the fact that I can lie on my bed, even if it takes longer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Orbitc, Action, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
?? there's no evidence about that, are you trying to spread fear or something

from reading the resources death via SN is classed as a peaceful death with unconsciousness occurring early on, and from eye witness accounts the deaths were not painful or drawn out

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023

from reading the resources death via SN is classed as a peaceful death with unconsciousness occurring early on, and from eye witness accounts the deaths were not painful or drawn out
Yeah that's what I have seen everywhere too. The only question is if I can keep it down, or be able to drink more in case I vomit. I am not that worried about pain at all, in fact I might not even bother with painkillers. Shit is risky af tho, I will definitely look into it more.

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
From the threads I have seen about people succeeding with this method, no one really mentioned anything about physical pain. Yes there is anxiety, headache, nausea, fast heartrate, maybe some throat burning because of the saltiness etc. but not really any actual pain. I could be wrong tho.

I am not expecting this to be a perfect peaceful method like some people imagine. But it shouldn't be too bad from all the evidence that we have. I have never really used meds in general for my entire life, I can tolerate some pain.

In fact my main plan was to ctb by hanging, because no pain can compare to the mental pain I feel in life. But SN sounds better for me just for the fact that I can lie on my bed, even if it takes longer.
yeah i agree, the pain of life itself is quite enough already

im not trying to spread fear. i just don't want people to suffer more than they need to. the truth is that we simply don't know enough to be sure it is as painless as we hope it is. it would be better to take SN with a benzo, opiate, sedative, or other kind of drug to make the bus ride a little smoother. if you can spare the time to try and acquire such drugs it will make the experience a little smoother. otherwise you are right, SN is about the best method we have currently. again, not trying to spread fear, just trying to help out people for what is already a difficult choice to make.
Yeah that's what I have seen everywhere too. The only question is if I can keep it down, or be able to drink more in case I vomit. I am not that worried about pain at all, in fact I might not even bother with painkillers. Shit is risky af tho, I will definitely look into it more.
as i said, there are many accounts of people ctb with sn with no AEs. AEs arent perfect anyway, many accounts of people puking with AEs too. anyway, good luck however it works out.

Reactions: feuerflieger and thouxan
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
in the PPHE edition page 116, it states that of over 20 eyewitness accounts of SN deaths, some with video footage, all deaths were peaceful.

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
in the PPHE edition page 116, it states that of over 20 eyewitness accounts of SN deaths, some with video footage, all deaths were peaceful.
peaceful x= painless. this is all im saying. probably way LESS painful probably than jumping, hanging, drowning, or whatnot, but we just can't be sure is all im saying

Reactions: thouxan
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
peaceful x= painless. this is all im saying. probably way LESS painful probably than jumping, hanging, drowning, or whatnot, but we just can't be sure is all im saying
Yeah I get what you mean. But this method is as close to perfect as we can get for simple people who don't have the means for more expensive or complicated setups. I am strongly considering it even without AE, even if it fails there is zero risk for serious brain damage like other methods.

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
Yeah I get what you mean. But this method is as close to perfect as we can get for simple people who don't have the means for more expensive or complicated setups. I am strongly considering it even without AE, even if it fails there is zero risk for serious brain damage like other methods.
yeah.

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
You can try to get domperidone instead meto through an online pharmacy. You have to answer some questions in writing and simply state that you have migraine with nausea and vomiting... Should actually work without any problems... I hope in your country too....

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
You can try to get domperidone instead meto through an online pharmacy. You have to answer some questions in writing and simply state that you have migraine with nausea and vomiting... Should actually work without any problems... I hope in your country too....
I can only get an online prescription by using the official site of my government. There is an approval process and everything shows up on my medical record, which can currently be accessed by other members of my family. Not possible for me