Mr.phantomX

Mr.phantomX

Jul 27, 2019
Should i take 25 grams of SN because i don't remember where but i heard 30 grams makes you throw up even with antiemetics.

Reactions: Joannf
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I am no expert but have heard lots of talk about SN. What I have heard is that 15-20mg should suffice, but 20mg is obviously more likely to cause you to vomit despite antiemetics. Personally I'm using night night, but have asked someone and for someone of my weight/size, 20mg would be better. I can't imagine the need to go beyond that. I think it would certainly cause you to vomit. Imo, you're best off with MAX 20mg and prepare a second dose in case of vomiting. Hope that helps.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Please don't try it without anti-emetics.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
In Exit's latest livestream, they recommend 20-25 grams of SN

Reactions: mattwitt and Dreamcolleger
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
In Exit's latest livestream, they recommend 20-25 grams of SN
This is what I heard on the SN megathread back in April, I haven't checked the livestream posted yet though.

Reactions: littlelady774
Mr.phantomX

Mr.phantomX

Jul 27, 2019
I'm definitely going to use antiemetics. Thanks for the idea about preparing a second dose im going eventually try with 25 grams and if i still throw up use second dose of 25 grams.

Reactions: Soul
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
If I ever CTB with SN, I'll lie on my back. I don't care if I a choke on my vomit while unconscious. I just want to die.

Reactions: MakyMy
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
I'm definitely going to use antiemetics. Thanks for the idea about preparing a second dose im going eventually try with 25 grams and if i still throw up use second dose of 25 grams.
How is your height and weight?