• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rougarou

rougarou

why are you crying, lain?
Aug 6, 2023
This is the first time I have seen SN promoted as much- back when I was in the other groups, N was the big ideal because it was painless and peaceful.

Is SN also like that? Is anyone able to tell me the key differences and why one may be better than the other? SN sounds like it would be painful...

I also see acronyms for SA, though I'm unsure what that would be an acronym for.

If I've somehow missed a comprehensive guide, I would appreciate being directed (I did look around, but could not find anything)

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and icantSleep
F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
Guides are here:

And here:

KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
My understanding is
SN pro over N- it's actually obtainable for many people
SN con from N- slightly less peaceful but still very peaceful and almost always painless. (nausea, increased heartrate, sometimes vomiting)

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
N is really far out of reach. Only very few people that travelled managed to get it.
If N were more easy to get that would be most of our method of choice but we gotta be realistic sadly.

• Aww..
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Couldydays, Hunter2005 and 2 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
N is really far out of reach. Only very few people that travelled managed to get it.
If N were more easy to get that would be most of our method of choice but we gotta be realistic sadly.
I agree, I only chose SN because for one, N is impossible to get and on top of that, SN is quite well documented as a potentially rapidly lethal method

Reactions: dialogos and busybee
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Is SN also like that? Is anyone able to tell me the key differences and why one may be better than the other? SN sounds like it would be painful...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Where I live Nembutal isn't accessible at all, and there's no reliable source to order N online, sadly such a peaceful exit is a privledge only reserved for animals, to me it's really horrible how we are denied the option of N. And the inaccessability of N is why SN is discussed so much on here as many people have been able to access it despite the fact that it's becoming more and more restricted with people getting wellness checks after ordering it.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
With N, you don't need antiemetics and you won't feel nauseous, you will just fall asleep without even realising it. And it will leave your body as if you've died in a natural way. That's why it's a lot better than SN, because it's reliable, quick and guaranteed.

Unfortunately it's not an option for most of us as we live in a very sadistic world where people want to keep others trapped here for their own benefit. With society that has no empathy towards people like us, who call us cowards because they themselves never suffered like us to understand what pain is and that nothing matters to us anymore. They made a stupid service that you can phone call and get absolutely zero help from them except hearing the same things "You're loved, this life has meaning and you have to keep fighting! Talk to therapist, bla bla bla" by people who sit in the same chair for hours long repeating the same thing to everyone who calls them. Literally made this useless system to cover up their ignorance and sadism.

They don't understand that there is a reason why so many people are suicidal, that there has to a humane way to leave this world, it's our right. We didn't choose to exist in this world with unlimited potential of pain and suffering, with so much harm done to each other. Where everything happens randomly and millions of innocent people suffering just because this existence chose to be like this.

We're literally trapped here without our choice and tortured till death. And instead of ending this for the unfortunate ones that have to go through this unfair process, they do the complete opposite and torture us even more.

If the existence can't be otherwise, it should've at least gave everyone the same chance, so it would make sense to fight here. But no, we live in a clueless existence that doesn't have a goal other than creating what it wants and trying to make sense out of it. While also leaving us alone here with the potential of harm and pain being exploited by the creatures themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwlaiet8887, sammiechzxv, Nelnaro and 4 others
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
SODIUM NITRITE - THE NEW NEMBUTAL
has recently become an increasingly popular method of suicide!

I rather wonder if there are any reputable sources left?

The availability of SN has deteriorated so much in recent years that it is not possible for private individuals to acquire SN legally. And if so, in what quality?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
SODIUM NITRITE - THE NEW NEMBUTAL
Are you serious ??? This is probably a bad joke.
that it is not possible for private individuals to acquire SN legally
There are many sources in Europe ! Also SN is not an illegal substance.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
N is very hard to acquire, there are almost no sources at this point. The only ones i know of are veterinary sources in south america or mexico. Even then, they are hard to get because you might have to provide proof that you're a veterinarian. In that case, SN is better

The only reason that i know of regarding how N is better over SN is that it is much more peaceful. In the SN death process, you'll suffer lots of inconveniences that will probably increase SI and end up in failure of the ctb attempt.

Reactions: Kera
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Are you serious ??? This is probably a bad joke.

There are many sources in Europe ! Also SN is not an illegal substance.
I was just about to revise my post. But you already beat me to it. The information comes from J. Düber. Actually, I always give the literature sources, but this time it slipped through my fingers. Sorry!

But the fact is, reputable dealers do not sell chemicals with skulls to private individuals! And not all of them deliver to Germany. And then there is customs on top of that.

Attachments

• 20230808_200102.jpg
    20230808_200102.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230808_200052.jpg
    20230808_200052.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
"Das neue Nembutal"....said Philip Nitschke, not J.Düber. J.Düber has written some good books, but much of their content is quotes, not always the best quotes, as in this case.

Reactions: Kera
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
"Das neue Nembutal"....said Philip Nitschke, not J.Düber. J.Düber has written some good books, but much of their content is quotes, not always the best quotes, as in this case.
Okay, I hadn't known that. And you yourself (J. Düber) had not mentioned it!

But acquiring SN is next to impossible!!!

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Why should I mention this when I upload books for you ? This is what Düber says herself in her books. She lists the sources of her information and the books of other authors.
No, I did not mean you! I work with the translator from deepl.com. The translates sometimes wrong that something completely different comes out. That's why I had corrected it and put J.Düber in brackets. My second language is French. Not English.

Okay, I hadn't known that. And you yourself (J. Düber) had not mentioned it!
And you yourself had not mentioned it!

@befree i see right now that you hadn't read my correction when you wrote your post. Either I or the transmission was too slow. I am sorry!!

Last edited:
rougarou

rougarou

Aug 6, 2023
N being as hard as it is is so surprising to me- I mean it was always hard, but back on ASH there were at least a few reliable sources like A. It seems that those resources are no longer available? Or perhaps the PPH no longer updates with them?

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
whats the full name of nembutal? Is it available in europe?

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
N pros - Everything to do with death
N cons - Cost, availability

SN pros - Cost, availability
SN cons - A less "controlled" death. A range of possible experiences.

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
N being as hard as it is is so surprising to me- I mean it was always hard, but back on ASH there were at least a few reliable sources like A. It seems that those resources are no longer available? Or perhaps the PPH no longer updates with them?

Yes all the reliable sources online for N are gone for the moment, possibly forever. There is a lot of attention on SN right now so that will likely be the next thing to be heavily restricted. A few very good sources in North America for SN have already stopped selling it, or have restricted the purchase of SN to businesses/labs only, and one source was arrested in Canada despite SN itself being legal there.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
whats the full name of nembutal? Is it available in europe?
Sodium Pentobarbital. It is not available!
N pros - Everything to do with death
N cons - Cost, availability

SN pros - Cost, availability
SN cons - A less "controlled" death. A range of possible experiences.
Do you also have experience on whether propranolol and hydroxychloroquine are suitable for CTB? If so, which would you prefer?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MiraiShisen
rougarou

rougarou

Aug 6, 2023
Yes all the reliable sources online for N are gone for the moment, possibly forever. There is a lot of attention on SN right now so that will likely be the next thing to be heavily restricted. A few very good sources in North America for SN have already stopped selling it, or have restricted the purchase of SN to businesses/labs only, and one source was arrested in Canada despite SN itself being legal there.
I wonder, would N be acquirable through more veiled means?

I have friends who use insane crazy double laptop set ups to purchase opioids, MDMA and LSD from some websites... do you think some place like that could have it? Or has it basically been wiped from the planet in light of everything?

Now I feel insanely remorseful I didn't follow thru with my N purchase from A in 2016... although I suppose it could have expired by now if I had

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I wonder, would N be acquirable through more veiled means?

I have friends who use insane crazy double laptop set ups to purchase opioids, MDMA and LSD from some websites... do you think some place like that could have it? Or has it basically been wiped from the planet in light of everything?

Now I feel insanely remorseful I didn't follow thru with my N purchase from A in 2016... although I suppose it could have expired by now if I had

I would definitely not trust any online source at this time. Not one. The likelihood that a darknet market will ship you N is basically 0%. MDMA and LSD are very different to N in terms of use and availability.

It hasn't been completely wiped out as it is still used to euthanize pets. For now the only reliable way to get N would be to travel to Mexico and hope that a vet will sell you a bottle, but as of late with all the attention it has been more difficult to source N this way. It is always possible that another reliable source will pop up in the future.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
For now the only reliable way to get N would be to travel to Mexico and hope that a vet will sell you a bottle, but as of late with all the attention it has been more difficult to source N this way. It is always possible that another reliable source will pop up in the future.
Parts of South America too - Peru, Ecuador, Colombia - but much more difficult now for same reasons

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Talvikki, betternever2havbeen and Duality
Whyami

Whyami

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, wth I'm doing here?
Jun 21, 2023
Parts of South America too - Peru, Ecuador, Colombia - but much more difficult now for same reasons
Never heard about somebody going to Ecuador to buy N, do you know someone being successfull there? I just heard about Mexico, Peru and Bolivia.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
SN pros: obtainability
SN cons: not that peaceful (read Mona's documentation), it takes 2 days to follow the protocol, terrible taste

L pros: peaceful, instant acting, handy, okay ish taste
L cons: obtainability

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023