• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Hello -

The beginning of 2024 left me wondering how much longer I could go in life. I felt like I had three options - CTB, going back to prison or dying all by myself in some public hospice like my father did. Of the three, CTB was the best option. I made a deal with myself that I would try to straighten out my life before committing to CTB. I said the best I could was another year or two and I would CTB. Then I had been compromised in a bad situation where it's possible that I could go to prison for a very long time. So my timeline moved from 1.5 years to ASAP.

I read about SN and had no problem getting it. I decided to do a "dry run" by taking a few sips. The experience was not pleasant. I felt weak, ill and the vomiting was bad. True, I didn't take those extra steps of using antiemtics but I don't think it would had mitigated the experience. Then it hit me - why not just OD on opioids?

I used them recreationally for year. I did a "dry run" by taking 10 Lortabs, Nyquil and codeine at a nice hotel. I told myself that this was my reward. But it was a disguised attempt. I was watching a movie when it all hit me. I blacked out. That's never happened. I woke up hours later in the same position that I blacked out in with my laptop in my hands. It wasn't unpleasant. I thought what a great way to CTB. I asked my dealer if he could get me fentanyl and he said yes. I am hoping he pulls through. That is my method. From what I read, people who OD on fentanyl get high and then blackout. I can't think of a better way to go. The whole SN seems overbearing and I find ironic that it was easier to get than fentanyl. Once I secure it, I need to pick a date.

Isn't a fentanyl overdose way more easy, cheaper and pleasant than SN overdose? I am not sure what I am missing.

Reactions: juna and coked_pigeon
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. SN is legal, with F you depend on your dealer, it's illegal, you also won't get pure F, you may only get street quality and F is often not easy to get hands on it. Your dealer doesn't want to kill you, he needs a recurring customer. I agree that drug/med ODs are more peaceful (that's my opinion) but they're usually harder to get than SN.

Edit: There's the Opiod Megathread:

Reactions: juna
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Welcome to the forum. SN is legal, with F you depend on your dealer, it's illegal, you also won't get pure F, you may only get street quality and F is often not easy to get hands on it. Your dealer doesn't want to kill you, he needs a recurring customer. I agree that drug/med ODs are more peaceful (that's my opinion) but they're usually harder to get than SN.

Edit: There's the Opiod Megathread:

Thanks

True, I don't know exactly what I am getting from my dealer. So far he's been delivering on Lortabs and is my only connection. I know it sounds illogical to kill your fentanyl buyers but that's what dealers have been doing for years. Street dealers probably aren't testing their product purity and are only concerned about making that sale at that moment. They don't really think long-term. They are not sophisticated for the most part. I think at the end of the day people react differently to different methods.

Also, I couldn't care less if it's illegal to buy. They don't even lock up the dealers in my city.

Reactions: juna and Praestat_Mori
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Fentanyl seems like a much better and more reliable method than SN to me.

Reactions: juna, ham and potatoes and Angel From Hell
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
Opioids probably are more peaceful but because they stop your breathing some people that get found too soon after overdosing end up with brain damage.

Marine

Marine

Make love win against fear šŸ¤
Jul 5, 2020
Thanks

True, I don't know exactly what I am getting from my dealer. So far he's been delivering on Lortabs and is my only connection. I know it sounds illogical to kill your fentanyl buyers but that's what dealers have been doing for years. Street dealers probably aren't testing their product purity and are only concerned about making that sale at that moment. They don't really think long-term. They are not sophisticated for the most part. I think at the end of the day people react differently to different methods.

Also, I couldn't care less if it's illegal to buy. They don't even lock up the dealers in my city.
Do you have any advice on where to find Fentanyl online or locally (I live in France) by any chance ?

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Opioids probably are more peaceful but because they stop your breathing some people that get found too soon after overdosing end up with brain damage.
I think that happens more with accidental overdoses and/or for "staged" attempts. It doesn't really sense if you are failing on purpose. I plan to do it at night s
Do you have any advice on where to find Fentanyl online or locally (I live in France) by any chance ?
I don't live in France, sorry.

Reactions: GoatHerder
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Would it best be through IV?
Unfortunately, Fentanyl is less popular here in Europe.

I

ifwgarfieldheavy

Jun 13, 2024
Hello -

The beginning of 2024 left me wondering how much longer I could go in life. I felt like I had three options - CTB, going back to prison or dying all by myself in some public hospice like my father did. Of the three, CTB was the best option. I made a deal with myself that I would try to straighten out my life before committing to CTB. I said the best I could was another year or two and I would CTB. Then I had been compromised in a bad situation where it's possible that I could go to prison for a very long time. So my timeline moved from 1.5 years to ASAP.

I read about SN and had no problem getting it. I decided to do a "dry run" by taking a few sips. The experience was not pleasant. I felt weak, ill and the vomiting was bad. True, I didn't take those extra steps of using antiemtics but I don't think it would had mitigated the experience. Then it hit me - why not just OD on opioids?

I used them recreationally for year. I did a "dry run" by taking 10 Lortabs, Nyquil and codeine at a nice hotel. I told myself that this was my reward. But it was a disguised attempt. I was watching a movie when it all hit me. I blacked out. That's never happened. I woke up hours later in the same position that I blacked out in with my laptop in my hands. It wasn't unpleasant. I thought what a great way to CTB. I asked my dealer if he could get me fentanyl and he said yes. I am hoping he pulls through. That is my method. From what I read, people who OD on fentanyl get high and then blackout. I can't think of a better way to go. The whole SN seems overbearing and I find ironic that it was easier to get than fentanyl. Once I secure it, I need to pick a date.

Isn't a fentanyl overdose way more easy, cheaper and pleasant than SN overdose? I am not sure what I am missing.
what is SN?