• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Hi everybody😊

I've seen a lot of posts about acquiring SN in the UK, and if I can get a legit source and have it with me by the end of the year I will take it ASAP. I was just wondering about the other medications that are recommended to take alongside it.

I saw a user sadly pass away last week after ingesting SN, but they only took SN and didn't use anything else. So technically it is possible, but is it reliable? I doubt that I'll be able to get my hands on anything except from paracetamol, it'll take too long to get a diagnosis for other medications and doctors in the UK are extremely tight about diagnosing people.

Thank you for reading this💖

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
Hi everybody😊

I've seen a lot of posts about acquiring SN in the UK, and if I can get a legit source and have it with me by the end of the year I will take it ASAP. I was just wondering about the other medications that are recommended to take alongside it.

I saw a user sadly pass away last week after ingesting SN, but they only took SN and didn't use anything else. So technically it is possible, but is it reliable? I doubt that I'll be able to get my hands on anything except from paracetamol, it'll take too long to get a diagnosis for other medications and doctors in the UK are extremely tight about diagnosing people.

Thank you for reading this💖
I think that taking medicine to avoid vomiting is very necessary. I'm also thinking about using SN, but some factors still leave me with doubts

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I think that taking medicine to avoid vomiting is very necessary. I'm also thinking about using SN, but some factors still leave me with doubts
I see, thank you for your input. What is putting you off using SN if I can ask? I'm set on it due to the painless factor (if I can get it before the year ends).

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I see, thank you for your input. What is putting you off using SN if I can ask? I'm set on it due to the painless factor (if I can get it before the year ends).
My doubts are about how long it takes for me to pass out and die, in addition to the issue of pain. I don't want to discourage you from using the SN, as I said, I'm also thinking of using it because it's easy to get it where I live, however, this method doesn't seem to be painless. I've seen some reports of people who felt very bad after taking SN, including the report of a person who took it, regretted it, and went to the hospital. Anyway, I keep thinking about SN for myself, but I can't hide from you the reports I've already read. I think that in this matter of suicide, we have to be very truthful.

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I thought about it too. However, I'm afraid to sleep and vomit the SN, causing me to fail
Maybe take a reasonable dose of sleeping pills before taking the SN, so you can lay down immediately?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There are some OTC anti-emetics that may prove helpful if you're unable to get any by prescription. How well they work, I have no idea, but others have used them.

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
I don't think it will be painless unless you adhere to the whole regime. You will be taking a chance you may regret.

Toward Zero

Toward Zero

Aug 28, 2023
I've been down bad to try and get some of the magic salt, I can't find a source. The pain doesn't really faze me.