maggot666

maggot666

Aug 23, 2019
Hi
Can I ask if you found a seller now?

thanks
If anybody could purchase SN in the UK recently please pm me.
Is it legal in the UK for sure? I saw on the Home Office website it is reportable for companies if somebody purchases it.
I don't want to break the law and get in trouble.
I purchased some just over a week ago but he has took the listing down now there is another listing there from someone else but don't know how reliable

N

Nembutal1

Apr 8, 2020
Can you pm me a link please?
I don't find it.
thanks

N

Nembutal1

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks
Can you reply the link address on altered?

N

Nembutal1

Apr 8, 2020
Hi
What do you mean by PL? I'm living in the UK.
It says only 2% is sodium nitrite and the rest of it is salt - by this I'm assuming they mean sodium chloride? I'm not sure if this is enough?
Thanks for the guide.
Is it worth to overdose like double the recommended amount, just to make sure don't wake up poisoned if my immune system is strong?
Can you give me an altered link where I can purchase?
I don't find any source on the popular auction sites.
thanks

Last edited:
zherhk

zherhk

Student
Nov 25, 2019
I had the chance to buy it, or at least to try to, I don't know for sure if the seller could really send the sn due the delivery outside his country since the covid, but it was stupid naive of me to not press that fuc*ing buy botton immediately.
There were 4 available and suddenly when I was going to buy them, few hours later, it was out and the other product he was selling wasn't on his list anymore.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
So is it still possible to get SN in the UK? It's not illegal to actually own SN in the UK, so I don't understand why it's so difficult to obtain it.
I can't find any sellers.