stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
Mine says the same. "meat cure nano2 e250". Not sure what the e250 stand for but it says nano2 so i'm guessing it'll work?

The E250 is just the EU food preservative/additive code given to sodium nitrite.

Reactions: Defenestrator
Banquo501

Banquo501

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Mine says the same. "meat cure nano2 e250". Not sure what the e250 stand for but it says nano2 so i'm guessing it'll work?

e250 is just the E number as it's a food additive.

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
Will Sodium Nitrite for meat curing work? I managed to purchase the same product with the exact same packaging but mine has "For Meat Curing" It does say Toxic If swallowed but i'm not sure

Edit: Here's a picture if it helps

Is your CAS number: 7632-00-0?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I believe that UK based listing is back up, and based on what someone has told me I think it should be okay to order.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven, voyager and Quarky00
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Yeh I successfully ordered, phew.. hoping it will never be used but nice to have the option.

Reactions: ghostspace and Mistry420
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@jgm63 to the rescue !

Reactions: jgm63
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
Will Sodium Nitrite for meat curing work? I managed to purchase the same product with the exact same packaging but mine has "For Meat Curing" It does say Toxic If swallowed but i'm not sure

It says only 2% is sodium nitrite and the rest of it is salt - by this I'm assuming they mean sodium chloride? I'm not sure if this is enough?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I urge everyone to carefully read the guide , and follow it exactly .

Stan was specific and clear

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
It says only 2% is sodium nitrite and the rest of it is salt - by this I'm assuming they mean sodium chloride? I'm not sure if this is enough?
You're talking about the picture ?
It states 99.9% SN.
There's a little note at the bottom telling you if you want to make a meat curing mix, then use 1000g salt and 2g SN.
That product looks fine to me....

Reactions: Darkhaven, voyager, Defenestrator and 2 others
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019

It says 99.9% on the listing and to only use 2g per 1000g of salt.

Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
Ahh, ok - I guess that's the instructions for how it's meant to be used.
I've found that seller too, it's a very new listing and based in the UK too.

Last edited:
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020

I received the same package I think they are worried about possible issues as seller regulation etc hence adding extra labels on the packaging to protect themselves that's all

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Got mine today. No idea if the product is good or not but 50g is a lot more than I expected since I've seen people on here say 20g is a tablespoon..

sangfroid

sangfroid

A voice heard long ago
Feb 1, 2020
Mine arrived ok as well. Better to have too much than not enough.

Reactions: one4all
C

Cedi

Feb 17, 2020
Some people say they got it from the same seller. How do you know it is from the same seller? He/she/they gave like zero information on that.

sangfroid

sangfroid

A voice heard long ago
Feb 1, 2020
There's a logo on the label that gives it away...

A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
Is the outside packaging discreet? I need to order to my uni

sangfroid

sangfroid

A voice heard long ago
Feb 1, 2020
The one I got had a small label saying open with caution but nothing that would cause suspicion

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
can also confirm receiving NDD from this guy, no questions, very discreet packing

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
You people should stop posting these pictures for everyone's sake. The company logo is visible. There ar numerous ways to test this just do a little research.

Reactions: SSlostallhope, Quarky00, Deleted member 14386 and 2 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Too bad y'all publish everything (with blood) on public forums , accessible to anyone . :I

(sorry this is a bit "victim blaming" but plz some thoughtfulness)
a.n.kirillov said:
You people should stop posting these pictures for everyone's sake. The company logo is visible. There ar numerous ways to test this just do a little research.

I agree. Keep in mind there are other people in line who want to get off this planet, too. And thanks, Quarky, for mentioning that this is indeed victim blaming. We shouldn't have to be sneaking around like a bunch of criminals, but that's what it is, so let's not push it. We've seen the pack three times now.
Queue

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Quarky00
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I agree. Keep in mind there are other people in line who want to get off this planet, too. And thanks, Quarky, for mentioning that this is indeed victim blaming. We shouldn't have to be sneaking around like a bunch of criminals, but that's what it is, so let's not push it. We've seen the pack three times now.
View attachment 27777
I 100% agree with this especially the "Keep in mind there are other people in line who want to get off this planet, too" . Part.

It isn't selfish to ctb under the right circumstances, but it is kinda selfish to utilize resources other people have collected, researched, provided (and continue to do so) then make it harder for others to access the same, yeah I know I'm victim blaming but we are basically all criminals here, act like it. Yes we shouldn't have to, but we do, so let's do it properly.

Security is key or this whole place will either; disappear forever, or maybe-possibly go to the darknet (and it's hard enough finding the site as it stands). And yeah I'm guilty of this too but we can't all just relax thinking "Oh everything is fine I'm ctb anyway". Use the acronyms, don't post sensitive info and be very careful allowing your mind to relax too much. Like don't go crazy but a healthy level of paranoia doesn't hurt. Think of the site owners, they're at an insane risk.

Sorry for the rant I just don't want this place to go.

I'm good at security too so if anyone wants to work on a sticky thread for new users I'd be glad to help just message me.

Reactions: SSlostallhope, x-Ace-x, Cedi and 2 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Posting picture with supplier logo kinda violates the rules . This provides "information of source/provider" . It has been done before though .

"Don't .. post information ... or source ... includes .. information of providers"

• Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.
    • Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting personal information of providers, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon, ebay, onions, upload sites, independent sellers). Asking publicly for contacts is also disallowed. If you wish to share information with someone, do so via PM.

Phrasing of rule is very unclear.

If clarification required (?) , or modification (?) , someone could page mods to fix . Up to your discretion (I don't know) .

Last edited:
Reactions: SSlostallhope, Cedi, Deleted member 14386 and 1 other person
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Could anyone please pm me the source of your vendor? Thank you

N

Nembutal1

Apr 8, 2020
I tried ordering some SN (50g) last night only for my order to be cancelled and refunded today, due to it being classed as a 'poison' he can no longer sell it in the UK. It was in similar packaging on the listing as the OP.

I can't find where to buy any pure grade SN in the UK now it seems :(

Can anyone help?
Hi
Can I ask if you found a seller now?

thanks
If anybody could purchase SN in the UK recently please pm me.
Is it legal in the UK for sure? I saw on the Home Office website it is reportable for companies if somebody purchases it.
I don't want to break the law and get in trouble.

Last edited: