Alcal

Alcal

Cake or Death?
Jan 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

Ordered SN from a popular online bidding website. Has anyone else ordered SN like this? Is it legit? I'd appreciate any insight from people who have ordered from the same person.

Thanks,

Alcal

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 587
Reactions: Indieblue, essieni and TimeToBiteTheDust
Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
I don't know but I hope you use it on a squirle and not yourself. I have felt like ending my life for decades. I need you to suffer with me
Oyoy, Koi boi

Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
I don't know but I hope you use it on a squirle and not yourself. I have felt like ending my life for decades. I need you to suffer with me
I find this even more cruel than telling someone to kill themself

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Not very discreet packaging.

Reactions: Darkhaven and xBrialesana
Alcal

Alcal

Cake or Death?
Jan 13, 2019
Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and Darkhaven
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Luckily it came in a normal package. Otherwise picking it up there would have been some questions :pfff:
I had a paranoid derpy derp moment. Lmao.

• Love
Reactions: Darkhaven, LegaliseIt! and Alcal
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

Ordered SN from a popular online bidding website. Has anyone else ordered SN like this? Is it legit? I'd appreciate any insight from people who have ordered from the same person.

Thanks,

Alcal
Haven't seen that one before. Perhaps a new listing.
I looked at the listing online.
It certainly looks legit.
You could try the "blood test" to test it (search this site for details).
Perhaps do that closer to the time when you plan to use it, to keep maximum freshness.
or I suppose you could order another one for test purposes.
Alternatively you could just open it and do the test, then reseal. It might reduce the shelf life by 30% or something like that, but that would probably still be ok unless you're not planning to use it for a long time.

Reactions: Alcal
Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Just ordered from the same guy as well. Got good feedback so hopefully it fits the bill

J

JennyCurran

Feb 7, 2020
I tested today sending a message to two large chemical export companies in China via Alibaba. I wrote that "we" were looking to ship several metric ton of product into Australia but that we first required a small sample for purity testing. Both replied within a few hours offering samples, on confirmed a 100gram sample for free. This information is surely useful to some, as I feel there is less likelyhood of a scam.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, voyager and Indieblue
essieni

essieni

Dec 22, 2019
It appears to be legitimate, the information is the same as my sn, Cas number(7632000 is ok)and risk classification.

Alcal

Alcal

Cake or Death?
Jan 13, 2019
It appears to be legitimate, the information is the same as my sn, Cas number(7632000 is ok)and risk classification.
Did you get yours from the same seller? Have you tested yours?

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
essieni

essieni

Dec 22, 2019
Did you get yours from the same seller? Have you tested yours?
I bought it from another seller, and I did the blood test and concluded that the substance is pure.

Alcal

Alcal

Cake or Death?
Jan 13, 2019
I bought it from another seller, and I did the blood test and concluded that the substance is pure.
Thanks! I plan to do the book test too ust to make sure :)

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and essieni
Bas

Bas

Feb 6, 2020
Were there any questions from the seller? A lot of sellers I have looked into required forms to be filled in and only available to companies ect. I've been looking into this same product but don't want to go through the hassle of questioning again

Last edited:
Alcal

Alcal

Cake or Death?
Jan 13, 2019
Where there any questions from the seller? A lot of sellers i have looked into required forms to be filled in and only available to companies ect. I've been looking into this same product but don't want to go through the hassle of questioning again

No questions from the seller. I will post on here tomorrow when I have done the blood test to ensure that it is legit.

Reactions: Bas
Alcal

Alcal

Cake or Death?
Jan 13, 2019
Did the blood test today. The blood on the left had SN sprinkled on it and the one of the right had nothing. Based on this it looks like it's authentic.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 443
Reactions: Darkhaven, voyager, Defenestrator and 1 other person
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Looks like the seller has been alerted or told to pull this listing. There was plenty available last night but the listing was pulled early when I went to order this morning.

stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
I tried ordering some SN (50g) last night only for my order to be cancelled and refunded today, due to it being classed as a 'poison' he can no longer sell it in the UK. It was in similar packaging on the listing as the OP.

I can't find where to buy any pure grade SN in the UK now it seems :(

Can anyone help?

HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
I tried ordering some SN (50g) last night only for my order to be cancelled and refunded today, due to it being classed as a 'poison' he can no longer sell it in the UK. It was in similar packaging on the listing as the OP.

I can't find where to buy any pure grade SN in the UK now it seems :(

Can anyone help?
I can't seem to start a private conversation with you. Check settings and I'll give you some info

Reactions: highlyvolatile and stevieu
W

WaitingAround2Die

Dec 12, 2019
@HighwayToHell please could you PM me to if you have any suggestions on sourcing SN from the UK?

Thank you!

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Too bad y'all publish everything (with blood) on public forums , accessible to anyone . :I

(sorry this is a bit "victim blaming" but plz some thoughtfulness)

Reactions: SSlostallhope, Darkhaven, voyager and 3 others
stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
I can't seem to start a private conversation with you. Check settings and I'll give you some info

I'm not sure what settings are preventing that but I'll double check. Maybe because I'm a new member? (Ed - I think there's a 24hr wait until I can send private messages)

Would be very grateful to get some info.

Steve

Last edited:
Bas

Bas

Feb 6, 2020
Will Sodium Nitrite for meat curing work? I managed to purchase the same product with the exact same packaging but mine has "For Meat Curing" It does say Toxic If swallowed but i'm not sure

Edit: Here's a picture if it helps

Attachments

• 20200210_185915.jpg
    20200210_185915.jpg
    953.2 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
W

Woodwick

Feb 10, 2020
Will Sodium Nitrite for meat curing work? I managed to purchase the same product with the exact same packaging but mine has "For Meat Curing" It does say Toxic If swallowed but i'm not sure
Mine says the same. "meat cure nano2 e250". Not sure what the e250 stand for but it says nano2 so i'm guessing it'll work?