• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
1-Find an area where trains move very fast.
2-Drink SN when you see the train coming.
3-Jump.

If the train doesn't kill, SN will.
(vice versa)

Reactions: Bathsheba and Baskol1
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Train jumps are so incredibly brutal...to the jumper AND (chiefly and undeservedly) the train operator.

I know my SI is S-T-R-O-N-G....overcoming it twice in one go,....that'd be something.

Reactions: irrelevant_string, Peaceful_Sam and Baskol1
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Train jumps are so incredibly brutal...to the jumper AND (chiefly and undeservedly) the train operator.

I know my SI is S-T-R-O-N-G....overcoming it twice in one go,....that'd be something.
I agree with you.
It is instant death if done right.

Reactions: Baskol1
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
1-Find an area where trains move very fast.
2-Drink SN when you see the train coming.
3-Jump.

If the train doesn't kill, SN will.
(vice versa)
Take sn at home and due there.
Don't take the train crew on your journey.

Reactions: autumnal, Partial-Elf, Boochky and 2 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I work for a railway and please don't do this, the amount of crew and especially the driver who have gone through this is unreal. They don't want to be part of your journey so don't make them.

Reactions: fluffysuicidalbear, Meditation guide, nomoreenergy and 9 others
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
I work for a railway and please don't do this, the amount of crew and especially the driver who have gone through this is unreal. They don't want to be part of your journey so don't make them.
I know I am going to sound a bit harsh but.. I really don't care about them. Personally? I really don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: greekyfish10, ladolcemorte and Predestinated
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I know I am going to sound a bit harsh but.. I really don't care about them. Personally? I really don't.
Yes, you sound harsh.
The common sentiment seems to be to ctb without disrupting others.
This is counter to that.

Reactions: autumnal, sullen-girl, Baskol1 and 3 others
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Yes, you sound harsh.
The common sentiment seems to be to ctb without disrupting others.
This is counter to that.
I don't like to be fake! I just say it the way it is. I personally won't care about people's feelings while "catching the train" .
If It will not put their life in danger then it is okay. And by danger I mean kills them or something.
Am I selfish?

Reactions: greekyfish10, ladolcemorte, Predestinated and 1 other person
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
I don't like to be fake! I just say it the way it is. I personally won't care about people's feelings while "catching the train" .
If It will not put their life in danger then it is okay. And by danger I mean kills them or something.
Am I selfish?
Yes

Reactions: autumnal, BipolarGuy and Baskol1
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Am I selfish?

About sums you up as a person without me needing to add anything whatsoever, thanks for saving me a job :wink:

Reactions: autumnal, Subhuman and Boochky
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
About sums you up as a person without me needing to add anything whatsoever, thanks for saving me a job :wink:
I did more good in real life than the number of likes and replies you got on this forum. Trust me!
Am I selfish? Yes! And that's actually the best thing about me. I know when I should be selfish and when I should not. That's something you're still struggling with Mr. Perfect Old Kid.
I am also a big as*hole with those that deserve.

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
what, all of them?

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
For a second there, I thought you were openly encouraging me to catch my bus, how silly of me, you would never stoop that low now would you. Jump in front of trains and traumatise poor train drivers, but not tell someone to go ahead and die. How did i ever get you so wrong in my twisted mind, I have no idea. I must be going senile methinks!

Although, maybe its you who is senile if you find me in the least bit entertaining :haha:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Subhuman, Rachel74 and Peaceful_Sam
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
For a second there, I thought you were openly encouraging me to catch my bus, how silly of me, you would never stoop that low now would you. Jump in front of trains and traumatise poor train drivers, but not tell someone to go ahead and die. How did i ever get you so wrong in my twisted mind, I have no idea. I must be going senile methinks!

Although, maybe its you who is senile if you find me in the least bit entertaining :haha:
To be honest, you are very entertaining you deserve an award.
That ''poor train drivers'' made me laugh so loud that I started feeling pain in my chest.
Thank you so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Am I selfish?
Its a difficult one, if you are in that mind that you want to die then no as no you don't think of anyone else but dying, and some people would say that is also a selfish act. I can't comment on anyone else feelings, I just know when I ctb I will take just me.

• Love
Reactions: Peaceful_Sam
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Am I selfish?

I completely understand why you feel like that. Just a thought though.
What if maybe it does kill them? Not directly but what if the trauma you caused leads them to such bad PTSD they CTB? People can't choose how a situation will affect them so it's not as easy as telling them just to get over it. If that is the case many people wouldn't CTB maybe you and I included.
Would it matter then?

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, autumnal, Subhuman and 2 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
What if maybe it does kill them? Not directly but what if the trauma you caused leads them to such bad PTSD they CTB? People can't choose how a situation will affect them so it's not as easy as telling them just to get over it. If that is the case many people wouldn't CTB maybe you and I included.
Would it matter then?
I don't think it would for some people,plus you will be dead.

• Love
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I don't think it would for some people,plus you will be dead.
OP was saying he didn't care if it didn't put their life in danger so was just saying how that may not always be true.

• Love
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Its a difficult one, if you are in that mind that you want to die then no as no you don't think of anyone else but dying, and some people would say that is also a selfish act. I can't comment on anyone else feelings, I just know when I ctb I will take just me.
You are a wise and good person. Not because you agreed with me or didn't attack me. But because instead of just saying '' yes you are selfish'' (which is something I already know about myself) You analyzed my reply deeply and understood what I really meant.
Not everyone has the ability to do that.
Would it matter then?
I like your analysis too! But what do want me to say? Are you expecting me to say that If commiting suicide by train is my only option I will not do it because I care about people being traumatised?? I will not lie to you and be fake to get likes and positive reactions.
We all know that someone jumping in front of a train will not change this world from a wonderful and good place to hell. This world is already fu*ked up. There're worst stuff in this world that really traumatize people.

Last edited:
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
You are a wise and good person. Not because you agreed with me or didn't attack me. But because instead of just saying '' yes you are selfish'' (which is something I already know about myself) You analyzed my reply deeply and understood what I really meant.
Thank you Sam. Having suffered for 22 years and been a complete fucker the majority of the time I feel I can understand people. When you get into the mindset then nothing else matters and no one matters apart from you seeking a way out. I don't do snowflakes and people on forums loving the attention of people saying don't do it. Least on here you get support either way.

• Love
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
My apologies for nearly inducing a heart attack.

I would have loved to have remained part of the debate, but the banality of your replies induced a very deep sleep that I have just awoken from. Best sleep I have had in a long time, so thanks for enabling that. Consider it a repayment for all the chuckles I bring into your life, its nice to know even such a bad man like myself has the ability to put a smile onto the faces of others.

Clouds and silver linings :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: greekyfish10, Meditation guide, Rachel74 and 1 other person
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019

I like your analysis too! But what do want me to say? Are you expecting me to say that If commiting suicide by train is my only option I will not do it because I care about people being traumatised?? I will not lie to you and be fake to get likes and positive reactions.
We all know that someone jumping in front of a train will not change this world from a wonderful and good place to hell. This world is already fu*ked up. There're worst stuff in this world that really traumatize people.
Wasn't expecting a reply :-) just thought I'd put a slightly different perspective. I'm absolutely pro-choice but there are things to take into consideration with every method and it's about thinking about some of them.
(I am an absolute hypocrite I might like to add as people now suffer PTSD because of me). Wish I could take that away from them if I had the chance.

Reactions: Rachel74
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
As if you aren't putting whoever finds your body under trauma when you ctb anywhere, by any method. I could jump in front of a train tonight, but I know I don't want to because of the conductor. But suicide will ALWAYS affect someone else, it is never an isolated act. Your body will be found and carried by other people, not to talk about the bureaucracy a lot of those involved (person who found your body, police, doctors, not only family) will have to go through to deal with the mess you left behind.

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
As if you aren't putting whoever finds your body under trauma when you ctb anywhere, by any method. I could jump in front of a train tonight, but I know I don't want to because of the conductor. But suicide will ALWAYS affect someone else, it is never an isolated act. You will affect someone else, no matter the method or place you choose.
I think the members here know this.
I'm glad you aren't jumping in front of a train, but I'm sure the people that have done this felt they had no choice because of their suffering.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I understand resorting to be hit by a train is desperate and I don't judge who've done it. It just seems to me this thread treats train conductors as the only colateral victims of a suicide.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I did more good in real life than the number of likes and replies you got on this forum. Trust me!
Am I selfish? Yes! And that's actually the best thing about me. I know when I should be selfish and when I should not. That's something you're still struggling with Mr. Perfect Old Kid.
I am also a big as*hole with those that deserve.

It's not like doing a bunch of good deeds in real life gives you credits you can then use to do something horrible like traumatising a train driver though.

As well as the utter selfishness of the train method, SN is reliable enough in itself that you really don't need to consider combining it with other methods.

Additionally, it is possible to survive a train attempt, and you would be immediately attended to by paramedics who could notice your blue discoloration and lack of response to oxygen and then initiate methylene blue treatment at the hospital. So you are actually making yourself more likely to be saved than if you just used SN at home.