• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I have been using Meto. How can I not gag and throw up immediately after drinking the SN? I heard the taste is awful. Also if I do throw up won't it be much harder to drink a 2nd glass? Also have 80mg propranolol, 1000 mg ibuprofen, 1.5mg of clonazepam, and 800mg of tagamet. Any advice? I'm worried of failure

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I do not think I really have any advice and you might already know everything you need to know too, as best as you can know.

I like the idea of Propranolol. I personally believe it would be of great help with SN.

Are you sure? (I'm sorry for asking)

Your plan sounds solid.

Hold off on vomiting if you can when you get nauseous.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i saw somewhere on the site that you can mix about two tablespoons of salt with 1/4 cup of water and it should be similar to the taste of SN. my plan is to sort of "train myself" to get used to the taste of drinking insanely salty things so i don't vomit when i drink my SN. maybe I try that or just mix it and try it right now and see if I vomit?

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
Yes I'm sure. I am just afraid of being in a lot of pain and failing. I'll pray for the best and hope I finally get the peace I deserve. Ia 80 mg of propranolol enough?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes I'm sure. I am just afraid of being in a lot of pain and failing. I'll pray for the best and hope I finally get the peace I deserve. Ia 80 mg of propranolol enough?
I do not see it failing. It should work. I pray for your peace right alongside with you LongLostHope. Any propranolol is better than none in my mind.

Reactions: Salvation_
L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I do not see it failing. It should work. I pray for your peace right alongside with you LongLostHope. Any propranolol is better than none in my mind.
Thank you for your kinds words. I'm leaning towards 80mg of propranolol instead of 160mg. I hope it skows my heart rate down some. I plan on sucking on a peppermint right after drinking the SN. The taste is very bad for what I hear! Hopefully the Meto makes me keep it down for a little while atleast. If I do throw up I will try to drink a 2nd glass. I've heard even after vomiting it can still work if there's enough SN that got into your system. Im 150 pounds so 20g of SN should do.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I do not think I really have any advice and you might already know everything you need to know too, as best as you can know.

I like the idea of Propranolol. I personally believe it would be of great help with SN.

Are you sure? (I'm sorry for asking)

Your plan sounds solid.

Hold off on vomiting if you can when you get nauseous.
I have propanolol! What does it help with regarding ctb?

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I have been using Meto. How can I not gag and throw up immediately after drinking the SN? I heard the taste is awful. Also if I do throw up won't it be much harder to drink a 2nd glass? Also have 80mg propranolol, 1000 mg ibuprofen, 1.5mg of clonazepam, and 800mg of tagamet. Any advice? I'm worried of failure
I am so sad that you feel it has come to this but I understand. You are not alone. Sounds like you know more than me so I don't have any advice. I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your pain and you are not alone if you need someone.

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
anybody have advice on the timing of the drugs? I've read stan's guide, but he doesn't mention the timing of everything. Also 30 minutes may be too late to take Tagamet. I was thinking Meto an hour before, and Tagamet 45 minutes before SN? ER propranolol 1:30 before and 1000mg acetaminophen 1:15 before? 1.5 mg Clonazepam with the acetaminophen?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
What kind of propranolol do you have?
Nevermind. The propranolol is extended release. It is better than nothing though. Crush it.

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
What kind of propranolol do you have?
Nevermind. The propranolol is extended release. It is better than nothing though. Crush it.
It's in a capsule. If I take it an hour and a half before SN shouldn't it release? I don't want to mix it with the SN

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's in a capsule. If I take it an hour and a half before SN shouldn't it release? I don't want to mix it with the SN
I don't know? I take instantly released 20mg tabs. How does it normally effect you? Mine works in 20 minutes.

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I haven't been taking it for more than a few days so I'm not sure.
I NEED sn to work....and hopefully not cause too much vomiting and pain

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I haven't been taking it for more than a few days so I'm not sure.
I NEED sn to work....and hopefully not cause too much vomiting and pain

SN works...

Propranolol is soo good though, and I love this drug! I am glad you have included it in your plan.

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
SN works...

Propranolol is soo good though, and I love this drug! I am glad you have included it in your plan.
I hope 80mg ER is enough. I don't want to take too much. I'm also taking a lot of the other drugs so sometimes less is better, right? The Antiemetic and Tagamet seem the two most important to help SN work properly. The benzo and acetaminophen are more for extra comfort

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Do not quote me, Lol

80mg is a normal cardiovascular dosage for most people. 10-20mg is for tremors which is why I take it.

100mg sounds nice to me. Or, as the good book now says 800mg

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
Do not quote me, Lol

80mg is a normal cardiovascular dosage for most people. 10-20mg is for tremors which is why I take it.

100mg sounds nice to me. Or, as the good book now says 800mg
I heard about the 800mg. I'll stick with 80mg and let the SN do the work. I'm so worried about the taste and gagging it up!

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I know I need to die...but am nervous as it gets closer. I'm so scared of gagging it up or it causing a lot of pain without working.

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
anybody have advice on the timing of the drugs? I've read stan's guide, but he doesn't mention the timing of everything. Also 30 minutes may be too late to take Tagamet. I was thinking Meto an hour before, and Tagamet 45 minutes before SN? ER propranolol 1:30 before and 1000mg acetaminophen 1:15 before? 1.5 mg Clonazepam with the acetaminophen?
man, these are so many things that have to be taken in a certain sequence. I really hoped I could just take the SN. Seems the Meto is needed for sure. What's the best way to get that?

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Hey Longlast. So sorry it has come to this, I hear your pain and suffering and I hope you find your peace. It's natural to worry about things going wrong but it sounds like you have a solid plan. I'm not sure about the propanalol as I don't have much experience with it but I've read in various guides that people use mouthwash no before and after to help combat the taste/nausea - might be worth considering getting a decent mouthwash to try (or mints maybe? Or what about any of those throat losengers with antiseptic that taste foul and numb all your mouth - obviously the latter is untested, just thinking out loud) sending hugs ❤️

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I know I need to die...but am nervous as it gets closer. I'm so scared of gagging it up or it causing a lot of pain without working.
I give you the best of my feelings to say I think I know what you mean in some respects.
man, these are so many things that have to be taken in a certain sequence. I really hoped I could just take the SN. Seems the Meto is needed for sure. What's the best way to get that?
SN alone is plenty enough

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
Hey Longlast. So sorry it has come to this, I hear your pain and suffering and I hope you find your peace. It's natural to worry about things going wrong but it sounds like you have a solid plan. I'm not sure about the propanalol as I don't have much experience with it but I've read in various guides that people use mouthwash no before and after to help combat the taste/nausea - might be worth considering getting a decent mouthwash to try (or mints maybe? Or what about any of those throat losengers with antiseptic that taste foul and numb all your mouth - obviously the latter is untested, just thinking out loud) sending hugs ❤️
I have a peppermint I can suck on before and after. Thanks for the support and I hope it goes well. Anybody have any other advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherstar
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I think everyone's different, what works for one, may not work for another.
It sounds like you've done plenty of research on this method, and SN will affect everyone differently, whatever additional medication they take alongside SN.
The main thing is to be absolutely certain ctb is what you really need, moving forward.

Unfortunately, there is nobody here who was successful with this method to offer you any advice, but as our personal make-up is totally different, I doubt anyone could give you any advice that would be 100% for you, anyway.
I wish you luck in whatever you decide.