N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
I'll use SN probably this weekend if everything goes right (if not I'll decide another date) and I was wondering if I can use it in the morning right after waking up. Is it possible? Is it better doing it at night, and if so, why?

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Where do you plan on using SN?

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Fading 🥀
Jul 24, 2024
Are you planning to use anti emetics?

N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
I'll use SN probably this weekend if everything goes right (if not I'll decide another date) and I was wondering if I can use it in the morning right after waking up. Is it possible? Is it better doing it at night, and if so, why?
My method is:
Fasting for 12 hours with little to no water
X hour: 500mg paracetamol x2
After 30 minutes: 6 capsules of Maalox (total 30 mg meto) with a little bit of water
after 1 hour: 25 g Sn mixed in 100ml water
Where do you plan on using SN?
In my bed, laying down to the right side after ingesting

Reactions: razahcareca27
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Fading 🥀
Jul 24, 2024
My method is:
Fasting for 12 hours with little to no water
X hour: 500mg paracetamol x2
After 30 minutes: 6 capsules of Maalox (total 30 mg meto) with a little bit of water
after 1 hour: 25 g Sn mixed in 100ml water
This regimen looks ok, only thing I'd say is to take some clear fluids for the first part of the fast, don't dehydrate yourself entirely as this is no good.

Also it would probably be worth halving the amount of water with your SN so you can drink it in a single gulp, are you also preparing a second cup? I'd strongly advise this if not.

N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Are you planning to use anti emetics?
This one, it contains 5mg meto per tablet
This regimen looks ok, only thing I'd say is to take some clear fluids for the first part of the fast, don't dehydrate yourself entirely as this is no good.
Thanks, what's a correct amount? Like 500 ml in the 8 hours before ingesting SN?
Also it would probably be worth halving the amount of water with your SN so you can drink it in a single gulp, are you also preparing a second cup? I'd strongly advise this if not
25g/50ml?
I'm preparing three cups, I do not want to fail

Attachments

• F32B534B-43DD-46F6-BCDE-CDB2C7AFFABB.jpeg
    F32B534B-43DD-46F6-BCDE-CDB2C7AFFABB.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 0
N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
What about benzodiazepines?
Not essential + I don't want a bunch of meds interacting because u might fuck everything up, also I read about other failed SN attempts and every one of them had benzodiazepines

Reactions: annikae
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
Not essential + I don't want a bunch of meds interacting because u might fuck everything up, also I read about other failed SN attempts and every one of them had benzodiazepines
You are right.. but aren't you scared..?

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Isn't doing it at night time a better idea? I mean if you factor in discovery of attempt, how tired your body already is if you've been active throughout the day so it reduces SI.

N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
You are right.. but aren't you scared..?
Why? I'm scared more about going on with my life tbh
Isn't doing it at night time a better idea? I mean if you factor in discovery of attempt, how tired your body already is if you've been active throughout the day so it reduces SI.
for me morning would be better discovery wise, I'm concerned about SN success internally in the body, like a user before said dehydration etc…

Last edited:
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Well if your going to take the sn drink right after waking up i think it'll work better? As our body would generally absorb liquid faster.

babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023

Also it would probably be worth halving the amount of water with your SN so you can drink it in a single gulp, are you also preparing a second cup? I'd strongly advise this if not.
is a second cup strictly necessary? can you expand on this?

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
is a second cup strictly necessary? can you expand on this?
2nd cup is a preventive measure. if u do not absorb enough sn if throwing up for example. or if u wake up some hours later maybe?

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Hey
May I ask for a little help from you on this subject?? As a broken record, I'm limited to researching on an iPhone with severely limited digital & physical privacy. I can't click links on here or go anywhere else - I'm very heavily (possibly too heavily & I'm very sorry ) relying on the SaSu community out of necessity. It's a shitty situation & I'd obviously rather do the research myself, instead of asking a complete stranger…But if you could share some info about the failed attempts with benzos, just copied & pasted into a reply here maybe?? Or a thread title that will work if I put into the search bar here? Again, no clickable links or anything. Just not a safe option.
Everything I've seen so far about failed SN attempts has been about not using an AE & either being found too early or calling for help. I'm trying to maximise my chance of success but also was hoping benzo use would increase peacefulness. But the priority is success. If you can help in any way, I'd truly appreciate it. But if not, that's completely fine & sorry to have bothered you.