• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

feelingtrapped

Apr 4, 2023
Hello again,
Still new here but have been trying to do as much research as I can so as to not ask questions that have been answered a million times. I read up on the SN method and I know it's against the rules to post instructions on how to obtain but am I correct that it's not as easy to purchase anymore? Amazon is not an option, correct? I know sources cannot be posted here but can someone give me a timeline on how long it would would take to obtain?

I don't want to rush anything and still thinking things through but unfortunately might be out of options to keep fighting. And might be best for my family sooner rather than later ( I will likely post about this later as some input would be great). My other option as I'm in NYC would be a tall building but that seems terrible though a lot less planning of course. Wish this wasn't my reality but I think I'm too broken at this point to ever have a happy life…
I have PMs now so if anyone was willing to message me to discuss more I'd really appreciate

Last edited: