D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I have my SN and ready to use in 2 days. When I ordered it, I know it said 99 purity food grade. I just unboxed it to double check and all it says : Food Grade/fcc. With max of 0.1% mono dimethyl naphthalene sulfonates added. Molecular formula NaNO. So I went to check the description on the site and it has been removed.
My second question is, are aquarium test reliable? I'm scared to do it if the results are scratchy. It will freak me out. Plus, I think I'll mess the test up and freak out again.

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen and ocd is bad
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Bumping due to tight schedule! Any help is much appreciated!!

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Aquarium tests are reliable and I think the blood test is also pretty reliable. You can use the search function to see how to do these tests, there are several threads on the process.

Reactions: wordsonscreen and Metalhead
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Aquarium tests are reliable and I think the blood test is also pretty reliable. You can use the search function to see how to do these tests, there are several threads on the process.
Just 2 recent reports no/post from a member saying it didn't work for them yet, one was successful.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
I have my SN and ready to use in 2 days. When I ordered it, I know it said 99 purity food grade. I just unboxed it to double check and all it says : Food Grade/fcc. With max of 0.1% mono dimethyl naphthalene sulfonates added. Molecular formula NaNO. So I went to check the description on the site and it has been removed.
My second question is, are aquarium test reliable? I'm scared to do it if the results are scratchy. It will freak me out. Plus, I think I'll mess the test up and freak out again.
Aquarium tests are reliable, but NaNO2 is the formula for SN right? Not NaNO.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Can someone please help with this, please??
This was posted on Sunday, I believe.
"please ban his account. he was really confused that day because his aquarium test kit didn't detected the sn. it was showing 0 mg/l reading.. same with me also. i also tested my sn using an aquarium test kit but its also showing 0."
Just checked with glasses on, there is a tiny 2 . NaNO2

Last edited:
A

ashwin

Feb 19, 2020
from my experience nitrite test kit is not reliable. its showing 0. my frnd who is missing since last thursday also said that his test result also showed 0 but he was going to drink the sn.. since then he is missing. so i think he was successful. but many here has tested it successfully.. so dont know whats the problem with ours. v both used sn and also nitrite kit from the same sellers.. it was written no2 test kit in the label

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
from my experience nitrite test kit is not reliable. its showing 0. my frnd who is missing since last thursday also said that his test result also showed 0 but he was going to drink the sn.. since then he is missing. so i think he was successful. but many here has tested it successfully.. so dont know whats the problem with ours. v both used sn and also nitrite kit from the same sellers.. it was written no2 test kit in the label
Thank you so mu for the reply. I may save myself some panic and not test it. If I do, I'll panic less from your experience. I hope your friend had safe travels with ease.

A

ashwin

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you so mu for the reply. I may save myself some panic and not test it. If I do, I'll panic less from your experience. I hope your friend had safe travels with ease.
have u fixed ur ctb date ? i will ctb with the same sn which showed 0 mg/l test result on november 25. so if u r still here and u didn't see me online after this date then be assured that nitrite test kit is not reliable

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
have u fixed ur ctb date ? i will ctb with the same sn which showed 0 mg/l test result on november 25. so if u r still here and u didn't see me online after this date then be assured that nitrite test kit is not reliable

Have you considered the blood test?

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I have. It's in 2 days, Tuesday. Sure would've loved a support buddy but I can't hold off.
I have. It's in 2 days, Tuesday. Sure would've loved a support buddy but I can't hold off.
**NOT Tues, Thursday!!
I tried to figure out instructions for it last month. I've been pretty overwhelmed with all the instructions,information, measurement and especially the names of meds. I get panicked when I get a plan then read a different one. I wish there was an app to input the supplies you have and it would spot out a schedule with measurements!

Last edited:
A

ashwin

Feb 19, 2020
i had done blood test with an sn which turned out to be a fake one.. i think it was nitrate and the blood color changed to brown. so now i am going straight to ctb using the sn i have without any tests