• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
So I just made the SN taste experiment, which means i mixed like 20g salt with 50ml of water and drank it. Apparently it should taste almost like SN because they are both salts. And let me tell you, it was fucking bad. Literally the worst thing I ever drank. I drank it 20 minutes ago and I didn't need to vomit even tho I was really really close to vomiting. I didn't took an antiemetic for the test. I think this could be really interesting if you want to know how SN tastes. I'm planning to drink my SN with an antiemetic so I should be fine i guess.

Edit: My throat is still burning, that was really fucking digusting

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, redbathingduck, Choco and 25 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
So I just made the SN taste experiment, which means i mixed like 20g salt with 50ml of water and drank it. Apparently it should taste almost like SN because they are both salts. And let me tell you, it was fucking bad. Literally the worst thing I ever drank. I drank it 20 minutes ago and I didn't need to vomit even tho I was really really close to vomiting. I didn't took an antiemetic for the test. I think this could be really interesting if you want to know how SN tastes. I'm planning to drink my SN with an antiemetic so I should be fine i guess.
Dude 20 gms of table salt at once ain't the wisest move. But I get why you did it

Reactions: ShornSoloists, AutoTap, Broken Chimera and 10 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Dude 20 gms of table salt at once ain't the wisest move. But I get why you did it
I guess you're right hehe

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ghost2211 and 3 others
glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
My heart is pounding just reading this. I know that amount won't kill that easily but I am still concerned for you. Are you planning to test what you can endure so you know what it feels like? My hands are shaking and I am feeling lightheaded as well, and I haven't even taken it. I'm sorry maybe this is affecting me I feel like I'm having panic attack

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, ShornSoloists, Meditation guide and 9 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
My heart is pounding just reading this. I know that amount won't kill that easily but I am still concerned for you. Are you planning to test what you can endure so you know what it feels like? My hands are shaking and I am feeling lightheaded as well, and I haven't even taken it. I'm sorry maybe this is affecting me I feel like I'm having panic attack
Wow. Now That's what I call empathy!
That's really caring of you to say. I believe that op should be OK (my opinion only) but he or she might feel a little sick for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, ShornSoloists, AutoTap and 5 others
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
How are you feeling now @sadworld ? I'd expect it will make you feel really thirsty?

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Metalhead, _Minsk and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
How are you feeling now @sadworld ? I'd expect it will make you feel really thirsty?
Yeah I am a bit thirsty... I guess if I drank much more i would have actually died a slowly painful death. My throat is still burning but other than that I think i feel good. Thank you guys so much for all the love, I don't deserve this, and sorry that you were worrying. I never expect anyone to care about me. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah I am a bit thirsty... I guess if I drank much more i would have actually died a slowly painful death. My throat is still burning but other than that I think i feel good. Thank you guys so much for all the love, I don't deserve this, and sorry that you were worrying. I never expect anyone to care about me. :heart:
I care about you sad world. So much so that I had to ask my boss to give me 15 mins off work to keep an eye on you.
I'll do anything to get out of work lol.
Im only joking, I do care but that didn't happen.
Take what I say with a pinch of salt. Actually that's probably bad advice..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: redbathingduck, ShornSoloists, AutoTap and 7 others
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I looked it up and I think table salt is only lethal at a much higher dose so you're safe enough, I think. Maybe just try to drink a bit more water to help you feel better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, poisonedminds, ShornSoloists and 7 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I care about you sad world. So much so that I had to ask my boss to give me 15 mins off work to keep an eye on you.
I'll do anything to get out of work lol.
Im only joking, I do care but that didn't happen.
Take what I say with a pinch of salt. Actually that's probably bad advice..
Alright dude I don't need more salt now hahahaha. Thank you sooo much :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AutoTap and 3 others
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I'd try this taste experiment with my SN but that would have some consequences I believe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Edenelle, Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Large amounts of salt can make you quite ill. Salt and SN are vastly different, and various types of salt taste differently. I respect the curiosity and even the desire to taste death, but drinking salt will only make you suffer, and is unlikely to prep you for the big show.

Many hugs to you op. I know the deed is already done, so I hope this post wasn't salt in the wounds for you ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, ShornSoloists, AutoTap and 7 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Large amounts of salt can make you quite ill. Salt and SN are vastly different, and various types of salt taste differently. I respect the curiosity and even the desire to taste death, but drinking salt will only make you suffer, and is unlikely to prep you for the big show.

Many hugs to you op. I know the deed is already done, so I hope this post wasn't salt in the wounds for you ❤
Thank you, i appreciate reading your posts under my thread :hug: If my SN would be here I would've did it with it...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AutoTap, Mm80 and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you, i appreciate reading your posts under my thread :hug: If my SN would be here I would've did it with it...
I assumed to be honest. I hope you're feeling better soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, Deleted member 4993, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
You guys are really salty with these jokes, poor @sadworld
Also, drink a lot of water, though I'm sure you'll be really thirsty after this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, ShornSoloists, _Minsk and 5 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Table salt goes lethal only above 100 grams, if I remember correctly. But it brings harm from relatively small amounts, I'm glad you are well, but don't repeat this, at least not very often.

Reactions: Venessolotic, _Minsk, sadworld and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Why do people do this?
Who cares what SN tastes like?
It's poison.
You drink it, you die.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Metalhead, Homecoming and 2 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Why do people do this?
Who cares what SN tastes like?
It's poison.
You drink it, you die.
For the same reason people care about the pain the method causes, the way their bodies will look after or even the place they will do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, AutoTap, _Minsk and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Even @LetzteAusfahrt was curious too and he tried small amount of SN several times just to know what it tastes like.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, AutoTap, Metalhead and 5 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I was raised with Polish cuisine so I'm used to bad taste hehe. I did an experiment with 25g of NaCl in 50 ml of water and yeah, it tasted not too good but hey. I swallowed everything and I didn't have any gag reflex so I'm optimistic about SN. There's a lot of salty dishes in our culture. Maybe you could try our cuisine so you are more familiar with salty things.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, ShornSoloists, LifeQuitter2018 and 6 others
ArtifexCorpus13

ArtifexCorpus13

Sep 30, 2020
To me, SN is very salty like seawater - but with a bit of a chemical aftertaste. My burps tasted like swimming pool water.

• Wow
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Stargazer100, Metalhead and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
To me, SN is very salty like seawater - but with a bit of a chemical aftertaste. My burps tasted like swimming pool water.
As gross as that sounds that's what I would expect.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, AutoTap, Metalhead and 5 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

You tried to ctb with SN? Can you describe what happened?

Reactions: sadworld
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Taste is incredibly bad, but I wonder if you were to contract Coronavirus, and one of the symptoms is loss of taste/smell, would that be enough to mask the horrible taste of salt/SN? Almost tempted to find out..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ShornSoloists, ねたみ and 6 others
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Taste is incredibly bad, but I wonder if you were to contract Coronavirus, and one of the symptoms is loss of taste/smell, would that be enough to mask the horrible taste of salt/SN? Almost tempted to find out..
I had that same thought. It would be a nice coincidence. But that symptom isn't guaranteed.

Reactions: sadworld
ArtifexCorpus13

ArtifexCorpus13

Sep 30, 2020
You tried to ctb with SN? Can you describe what happened?

It was rather impulsive - no antiemetic. I took the dose and within a few minutes my heart was pounding and everything became very unsteady. I had the sudden urge to go outside and see the stars. I didn't make it outside. Apparently I just dropped on the way out. Unfortunately my brother came home and found me.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, BeautifulMosaics, ShornSoloists and 7 others