• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

alicelittle

Oct 19, 2020
This may be an odd question for some, I was wondering if anyone has any information on SN suppositories. I would think it would burn but it would hit the blood stream faster and would bypass the nausea and vomiting.

I ask because I get nauseous super easy and would hate to try to keep something down that I would most likely throw up right away just to try to drink more and possibly throw that one up right away as well.

I have hung out with Molly many times and I always vomit when I ingest. I started measuring her and adding the powder into empty gelatin pill capsules and using her as a suppository. No nausea whatsoever so no vomiting and a much more intense - in a fantastic way - experience. There is some slight burning but definitely not in a way that someone would be hurting. It's not painful and she usually makes you feel like you have to go to the rest room or you do end up going to the restroom. normally she takes around 45 min to an hour to kick in when ingesting. but rectally, she kicks in as soon as 10 minutes. It takes more of her to get much of an experience with her when ingesting as well... you don't need as much with a suppository.

If anyone has any thoughts, how much do you think would be good to try with let me know. You most likely wouldn't need as much SN I would think since all of it pretty much goes to the blood stream instead of getting broken down and diluted from the stomach digestion.

any thoughts or comments? I've tried researching and can't find anything. maybe I'm not using the right wording in my searches

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I'm interested to know more about this as well. I have done my research and can't find much at all. I wish there were more information out there about it.

As I understand it, SN can be absorbed in the large intestine, so I've considered that an SN suppository could be like extra insurance when combined with taking the standard oral SN regimen. It would probably burn like hell when dissolved but hopefully you'd pass out first from the oral SN mixture.

If anyone has additional thoughts, insight or opinions on this, they'd be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Someone that may have valuable information on this is @Aap.

Just a suggestion, and hopefully I am not putting you in an awkward position Aap.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, it's a terrible idea. The nausea from SN is not just because it is in the stomach. Vomiting has both a central (in the brain) and peripheral (in the stomach component). This won't avoid nausea or vomiting. It's just a fact that many people will vomit when taking SN. If they do, they should redose.

making a suppository isn't likely feasible due to the volume of SN making a single suppository dubious. Additionally, SN must be in solution to be absorbed, meaning SN in suppository form will not be readily absorbed and will likely damage or irritate the rectal mucosa.

that leaves an enema. Why that is better than just drinking a salty liquid is beyond me. It has the risk of rectal irritation with limited, though absolutely not eliminated, effect on nausea. Given the amount of SN (25g) needing to be absorbed, I'm not sure it would be any faster than drinking it.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It would probably eat a hole through the intestines.

• Wow
Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
You probably could but I doubt you would want to.

Reactions: StuFin
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, it's a terrible idea. The nausea from SN is not just because it is in the stomach. Vomiting has both a central (in the brain) and peripheral (in the stomach component). This won't avoid nausea or vomiting. It's just a fact that many people will vomit when taking SN. If they do, they should redose.

making a suppository isn't likely feasible due to the volume of SN making a single suppository dubious. Additionally, SN must be in solution to be absorbed, meaning SN in suppository form will not be readily absorbed and will likely damage or irritate the rectal mucosa.

that leaves an enema. Why that is better than just drinking a salty liquid is beyond me. It has the risk of rectal irritation with limited, though absolutely not eliminated, effect on nausea. Given the amount of SN (25g) needing to be absorbed, I'm not sure it would be any faster than drinking it.
Thanks for your insight. I'm interested in this method (I'm actually thinking enema now) because I've had gastric bypass surgery and a significant portion of my small intestine was removed. Therefore, I have a reduced ability for absorption. I understand that SN can be absorbed in the large intestine, so the oral route may still work for me but honestly, I want to be as sure as I can about my ctb success. I'm actually considering both enema and oral at about the same time, but it would be difficult, especially since I'm not experienced with enemas. I'm hoping the smaller volume of SN will work in my favor there.

Thanks again for your thoughts. :wink:

Last edited:
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Here's something to remember about putting SN up your butt.

First, a little background. Here in the US, they're usually called Fleet enemas, but they're the little squirt bottles, not the big bags like an IV in your butt. Anyway, for those that don't know, the reason those work while being so small is because they are hypertonic, that is, the salinity is much higher than that of the human body. That means that when introduced to the intestine, the body instantly recognizes the change in osmotic pressure and starts flooding water from the bloodstream into the intestine to balance the salinity levels on both sides of the intestine. By the time it's over, there's a lot more fluid in the intestine, and it's now dilute. This triggers the colon's reflex to evacuate, and it's usually uncontrollable. This all happens usually within 2-5 minutes for a Fleet enema, and given how much higher the salinity of SN is, it would probably be less than a minute.
Even if it were possible to absorb SN rectally, keeping it in long enough would be nearly impossible without a retention catheter (basically a balloon, sometimes 2, that blows up to help retain the fluid; they use them for barium enemas) and even then, I don't have much confidence.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
@Thanatonaut, thank you very much for this. That's incredibly helpful info. I had actually gotten some Fleet enemas and was going to empty one and add the SN solution. I'll still do a bit more research but from what you've said, this doesn't seem like a viable option for me anymore. *sigh* I guess I'll have to take my chances with the oral route alone. I'm just so afraid of failure.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
Why is it difficult to keep the SN from an enema inside you? Cause of the SN or just cause of the fact of having an enema? I'm asking because I use to do enemas for having sex and I think it couldn't be a big deal to keep the mixture inside.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Why is it difficult to keep the SN from an enema inside you? Cause of the SN or just cause of the fact of having an enema? I'm asking because I use to do enemas for having sex and I think it couldn't be a big deal to keep the mixture inside.
I think @Thanatonaut explained it very well in his post. The salinity of SN is so high that the body would most likely flood the colon with such a large volume of fluid that it could be nearly impossible to hold it in. It's not like doing just a water or regular saline enema.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
As I said above, the small amount of fluid you inject with the SN will rapidly become a colon-full of water as your body works rapidly to dilute the SN. Holding that in would be impossible for most.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The logic of using SN rectally escapes me. It won't eliminate vomiting, and increases the risk of a failure. Vomiting with SN occurs in many. I'm not aware of any failures related to it when the individual redoses.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
The logic of using SN rectally escapes me. It won't eliminate vomiting, and increases the risk of a failure. Vomiting with SN occurs in many. I'm not aware of any failures related to it when the individual redoses.
I can only answer for myself. As I explained in a previous post, I've had gastric bypass and therefore a major portion of my small intestine was removed thus reducing my absorption considerably. I am concerned that I won't get enough SN into my system quickly enough and it won't be successful. Despite researching this a good bit, I've yet to find any more information about SN ingestion in a person who has had gastric bypass.
@alicelittle, May I suggest modifying your title of this post to SN suppositories and enemas so that others may more easily find the wealth of information here?

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I still don't follow the logic. SN will be more readily absorbed in your remaining small intestine plus your large intestine vs the terminal portion of the large intestine only.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I still don't follow the logic. SN will be more readily absorbed in your remaining small intestine plus your large intestine vs the terminal portion of the large intestine only.
I was contemplating if I'd have a higher rate of success if I did both - oral SN and SN via enema (or suppository)- and debating if that would even be possible. I wasn't trying to avoid nausea, just trying to be more thorough by ensuring greater absorption overall (since the oral route seems iffy for me). But I hope you're right and that I'd still be able to absorb the SN effectively via mouth. I do plan to prepare 3 SN solutions to drink, as I anticipate vomiting.

Reactions: Aap
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I feel like even if it did work, the scene after might be a little undignified (not that that's something everybody's worried about)

Reactions: Nimbus
R

RedOdette

Sep 1, 2020
Do you happen to have any more insight on this method for bariatric patients? I had a sleeve gastrectomy in 2014 (I've blown it back out to hell) but I do still suffer quite a bit with GERD. Definitely not as extreme as the malabsorbtion with GP, but still makes me wonder if even just our stomachs could take it?
Thanks for your insight. I'm interested in this method (I'm actually thinking enema now) because I've had gastric bypass surgery and a significant portion of my small intestine was removed. Therefore, I have a reduced ability for absorption. I understand that SN can be absorbed in the large intestine, so the oral route may still work for me but honestly, I want to be as sure as I can about my ctb success. I'm actually considering both enema and oral at about the same time, but it would be difficult, especially since I'm not experienced with enemas. I'm hoping the smaller volume of SN will work in my favor there.

Thanks again for your thoughts. :wink:

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
As someone with asthma who is pretty sure I would have a major asthma attack and not be able to breath due to the irritation and severe violent throat inflammation from SN, I wish there was another hole I could put it in besides my mouth.
I doubt it would feel ok rectally. I am sure it would burn like fire.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Do you happen to have any more insight on this method for bariatric patients? I had a sleeve gastrectomy in 2014 (I've blown it back out to hell) but I do still suffer quite a bit with GERD. Definitely not as extreme as the malabsorbtion with GP, but still makes me wonder if even just our stomachs could take it?
I wish I did, but there just doesn't seem much info at all out there about SN and bariatric surgery/procedure patients, which seems a bit odd to me given the high percentage of us who have depression and attempt suicide.

In your case, I think you'd have a much better chance of success with SN given that you had the sleeve and still have your entire small intestine intact. I know I'd feel much more confident about SN if it were me.

I don't know much about GERD, but it could cause you more discomfort with this method. However, as long as you can get it down, I would think it'd still work for you. Maybe others who know more about GERD will share their insight.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
So taking another 25 g dose of SN after vomiting the first one up is a good idea because the body won't likely throw up the second dose? How does that work? You have eased my mind by saying you aren't familiar with any failures when the person redoses.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is only a question of absorbing enough fast enough to cause rapid incapacitation. You may throw up the second dose.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
You may throw up the second dose.
Yes, and just to clarify, the idea is that you will still absorb some of the 2nd dose even if you throw it up. Personally, I'm planning to have 3 doses ready.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Yes, and just to clarify, the idea is that you will still absorb some of the 2nd dose even if you throw it up. Personally, I'm planning to have 3 doses ready.
I've read some of the experiences taking SN to ctb and a good portion of them vomited. Is it almost expected to vomit?

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I've read some of the experiences taking SN to ctb and a good portion of them vomited. Is it almost expected to vomit?
From all that I've read about SN and experiences with SN, it would appear that most people vomit.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
From all that I've read about SN and experiences with SN, it would appear that most people vomit.
So it's just really important to not freak out and remind yourself that you still have a very good chance of successfully ctbing as long as you drink the other dose(s)? Sorry for clarifying again. Im just so surprised that enough SN can be absorbed if the person keeps vomiting it up repeatedly. Though I am also very relieved to hear this news as well. Thanks so much for the help and sharing your knowledge.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
So it's just really important to not freak out and remind yourself that you still have a very good chance of successfully ctbing as long as you drink the other dose(s)? Sorry for clarifying again. Im just so surprised that enough SN can be absorbed if the person keeps vomiting it up repeatedly. Though I am also very relieved to hear this news as well. Thanks so much for the help and sharing your knowledge.
That is my understanding. If you search this site some more you will find first-hand accounts and attestants who have documented the attempts of others. In some cases, it's 10 mins or more before a person vomits. When you research the usual SN regimen, you will see that there are additional suggested medications which facilitate faster absorption.

I'd also note that it's very important that a person not be discovered for a significant time period (hours) after taking SN.

Reactions: Rose57