• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
That is my understanding. If you search this site some more you will find first-hand accounts and attestants who have documented the attempts of others. In some cases, it's 10 mins or more before a person vomits. When you research the usual SN regimen, you will see that there are additional suggested medications which facilitate faster absorption.

I'd also note that it's very important that a person not be discovered for a significant time period (hours) after taking SN.
What if the person consumes the SN but then vomits less than a minute after taking it? And maybe even after ingesting a second dose and vomiting that up in less than a minute...Is that a sign to abandon the ctb attempt and go to the hospital?

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
What if the person consumes the SN but then vomits less than a minute after taking it? And maybe even after ingesting a second dose and vomiting that up in less than a minute...Is that a sign to abandon the ctb attempt and go to the hospital?
These are all hypothetical questions that I just don't have answers to and respectfully, are not the subject of this thread. I've tried to be as helpful as I can but you really need to read, research and find some of these answers yourself. There is a plethora of information on this site (SN megathread, wiki, etc.), just use the search function. Not to mention all the resources outside of this site. Best of luck to you!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Maybe others who know more about GERD will share their insight.
I have GERD. It's horrible. The idea of drinking that noxious chemical then having it regurgitate into my espophagus, burning it, vomiting it up, and then choking on it due to it triggering an asthma attack, is terrifying.

When GERD starts I then have a very hard time breathing. Choking starts due to it triggering an asthma attack. This seems like it would be brutal.

It's bad enough as it is without having that in my stomach on top of it all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nimbus