D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
I read all the "megathreads" about SN and I couldn't get a conclusion about this method.
Each post contradicts the other so as the PPEH.
Is it hard to obtain the real substance? I saw a lot of posts of people saying the got scammed from what was seemed as reliable source.
Is it peaceful as the ppeh mention? most of the posts informs other...

Reactions: Tiburcio and anna
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
I read all the "megathreads" about SN and I couldn't get a conclusion about this method.
Each post contradicts the other so as the PPEH.
Is it hard to obtain the real substance? I saw a lot of posts of people saying the got scammed from what was seemed as reliable source.
Is it peaceful as the ppeh mention? most of the posts informs other...

dartanian - must admit I've got a bit lost with the various threads and megathreads too. And I think because people are obviously trying to be helpful and provide advice, it can end up getting confused with what the PPEH says.

Here's what I know from my own by now slightly confused knowledge after reading pretty much everything SN-related on here:
- Depending on where you are in the world, SN is not difficult to get hold of. It's legal, after all. I got mine from a small UK company called APCPURE selling via eBay. Arrived in a few days. No problems. Link here.
- Metoclopramide as the antiemetic is more difficult. I couldn't go to the doctor for that and I can't get it over-the-counter in the UK. Eventually found it on eBay as Primperan. It's on delivery, hopefully to arrive in a few days. Link here.
- A recommended acid reducer is far easier. I've got Ranitidine via Amazon. Six packs of the stuff. Just look on Amazon.
- I've seen a few people/threads mentioning taking benzos beforehand too, to help hopefully calm yourself and induce sleep. I have no idea about benzos whatsoever though, so no clue what I should try finding to buy. Would quite like to know, actually, as sleeping sounds like the preferable way to go.
- As for whether it's really peaceful... I honestly don't know. I must admit I take such advice from the PPEH rather warily (I was going to say "with a pinch of salt", but I try to avoid bad puns). In fact, I take all advice about how peaceful *any* method is very warily, because if it's worked then the person involved isn't going to be around to give their knowledgeable report of what it was like. If it was really that peaceful I'm sure we'd have heard of thousands of people using it by now.

Reactions: Ashpac, Tiburcio, Fixin’ToDie and 3 others
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
dartanian - must admit I've got a bit lost with the various threads and megathreads too. And I think because people are obviously trying to be helpful and provide advice, it can end up getting confused with what the PPEH says.

Here's what I know from my own by now slightly confused knowledge after reading pretty much everything SN-related on here:
- Depending on where you are in the world, SN is not difficult to get hold of. It's legal, after all. I got mine from a small UK company called APCPURE selling via eBay. Arrived in a few days. No problems. Link here.
- Metoclopramide as the antiemetic is more difficult. I couldn't go to the doctor for that and I can't get it over-the-counter in the UK. Eventually found it on eBay as Primperan. It's on delivery, hopefully to arrive in a few days. Link here.
- A recommended acid reducer is far easier. I've got Ranitidine via Amazon. Six packs of the stuff. Just look on Amazon.
- I've seen a few people/threads mentioning taking benzos beforehand too, to help hopefully calm yourself and induce sleep. I have no idea about benzos whatsoever though, so no clue what I should try finding to buy. Would quite like to know, actually, as sleeping sounds like the preferable way to go.
- As for whether it's really peaceful... I honestly don't know. I must admit I take such advice from the PPEH rather warily (I was going to say "with a pinch of salt", but I try to avoid bad puns). In fact, I take all advice about how peaceful *any* method is very warily, because if it's worked then the person involved isn't going to be around to give their knowledgeable report of what it was like. If it was really that peaceful I'm sure we'd have heard of thousands of people using it by now.
thank you so much for this reply. You really helped me.
have peace brother.

Reactions: Tiburcio
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Excellent work with the meto ebay link, much obliged.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018

You legend, I couldnt find Metoclopramide on ebay. Its why I bought a pull up bar for my method.

I have a question about benzo's. I have just got some tablets off my dad to help me sleep there called ''Trazadone'' I wonder if anyone knows if they would work whilst taking SN. Hmm.

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
You legend, I couldnt find Metoclopramide on ebay. Its why I bought a pull up bar for my method.

I have a question about benzo's. I have just got some tablets off my dad to help me sleep there called ''Trazadone'' I wonder if anyone knows if they would work whilst taking SN. Hmm.
Depends on the dose..trazadone isn't that great of a a sleep aid even at high doses

T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Hi, does anyone know if you can use an anti psychotic as a benzo. Quetiapine / Seroquel as it's also used as a sleep aid. To knock me out after taking SN

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Depends on the dose..trazadone isn't that great of a a sleep aid even at high doses

tell me about it, i took two 50 mg pills thinking it would work, still awake after an hour so i had a mirtazopine and that did the trick.