Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I didn't suffocate. I did get rapid heartbeat for a bit, but I'm used to that since that's what happens when I drink alcohol. Next thing your body starts shutting down to conserve oxygen for vital organs. Your legs and arms will feel like jello so it's better you sit down or lay down with your head elevated on pillows. You'll fall asleep afterwards really quickly and it'll be like a light switch being turned off. Except in my case, it got turned back on 2 weeks later in the ICU. No stomach pain or suffocation. No burning of the throat. I would've died if I picked a better location that didn't have workaholic security guards on patrol that night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3, Mary5689, Obliviate and 13 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
May be - may not be - I don't make wild claims like you based on nothing. BYEEEEEEE!!!
Not wild claims - all from a friend who has severe, allergic asthma, and gastritis, who attempted to die by SN.
But whatever you choose to believe is fine by me as nobody can tell anyone else how their death experience, with any method, will work out. That's all...

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, LifeQuitter2018 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I was speaking to someone last night who had a friend die in agony from SN who had an ulcer.

There is no reason to try to silence anything about this method, it still works well for most.

It's a shame we can't even discuss things without being attacked and trolled. Moderators please help.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️, Koppite, BeautifulMosaics and 5 others
inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
Just gonna add that choking and gasping for air is likely agonal breathing. Death rattle is more like snoring and gurgling, caused by saliva buildup like OP stated.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, x~Sophia~x, LifeQuitter2018 and 1 other person
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Just gonna add that choking and gasping for air is likely agonal breathing. Death rattle is more like snoring and gurgling, caused by saliva buildup like OP stated.
Yes, when I was caring for my father who was in home hospice before he passed he was making gurgling sounds

• Aww..
Reactions: virginiawoolf, LifeQuitter2018 and inthemoonblue
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yes people do make gasping sounds when dying but this is not the same thing as an asthma attack.

I can't even eat some things without an asthma attack where I have a very hard time breathing. I never know what will do it. Food preservatives are one main cause of asthma attacks.

And thank you mods!

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and articledon
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
What happened?
They decided that since MG just happened to speak to someone just last night who just happened to die in agony because they just happened to have an ulcer like she just happened to predict, and you just happened to know someone who also just happened to suffer in agony because they just happened to have gastritis just like you just happened to predict, that you 2 must be right, everyone else must be wrong, so SN is now banned worldwide for suicides.

If anyone dares to even THINK about using it they will be moderated, banned, castigated, and spanked very hard until their bottoms turn blue, and they've also emailed The Peaceful Pill and demanded they not only never mention SN again, but expunge it from history forever.

They've also emailed chemistry and demanded it be removed from chemicals and forever, with every chemistry book in the world re-written to remove all mention of sodium or nitrite so it can never, ever darken our doors again.

The End.

• Yay!
Reactions: Obliviate, deflationary and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Screenshot 20210302 195250 Screenshot 20210302 194532 comandroidchrome
And this is just from eating meat cured with SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Efilismislife, it's_all_a_game and Meditation guide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@Endeavour Ahh, a poster after my own heart.

@x-sophia, this is an example of the low quality information posted on this site. Did you even read what you posted? When something starts with "theoretically" and proceeds to describe a hypothetical condition due to long term possible, hypothetical oxidative damage resulting in chronic inflammation, then one has to wonder what the hell it has to do with an acute, one time exposure leading to incapacitation in 10-20 minutes.

This is only slightly more relevant than the fact SN is a carcinogen. This site doesn't understand medical literature (of which the source is not) or the concept of relative risk. If you live in the US and have seen a drug commercial, it spends half its time listing all manner of crazy side effects. These are very low incidence but are required to be listed by the FDA. the nature of this site hears any particular side effect and assumes this means "almost certain."

Various posters here don't like SN, and there are reasons not to. However, some have taken a general fear of it, justified that fear by assigning unsubstantiated, hypothetical, or just plain made up contraindications (gastritis for example), and have attempted to justify their own bias by repeatedly posting about their fears, even if there is little or no basis in fact.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️, deflationary, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If some people want this information it's here.

If anyone has had serious asthma attacks or a bleeding ulcer it's probably not the way they want to die. SN might do that.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Efilismislife and x~Sophia~x
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sophia, I'm a lot of things, and their are many bad things you could say about me. Lacking intelligence is not one of them.

Btw, personal attacks are against the site rules, and a sign that when the message can't be attacked, then the messenger is.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Btw, personal attacks are against the site rules, and a sign that when the message can't be attacked, then the messenger is.
Then kindly refrain from attacking me, and I'll politely do the same for you.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I feel bad for wrennie for starting an important thread and having someone turn it into a troll fest.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Koppite, BeautifulMosaics, Wrennie and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.