• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Here is a comprehensive list made by @Neville1 : SN Attempts List

More recent users:

Successful CTBs:

LetzteAusfahrt

ecmnesia

Lilacmoon

Stubbe

Gromit

Unsuccessful CTBs:

AJ95

Last edited:
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
Yes. This will be helpful. I am wanting to use this method soon.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
There was a list compiled a while ago, I was looking at it the other day. It had a LOT of people on there.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
There was a list compiled a while ago, I was looking at it the other day. It had a LOT of people on there.
I only saw this list: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/beautiful-souls-we-have-lost-recently.55297/

This is a list of many users, and various methods.
I wanted to compile something more SN specific, for easier search and research for others.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
(1) Members attempting with SN success failure | Sanctioned Suicide

Reactions: sephlove
NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
Thank you for the valuable information!

M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
True, there have been a couple list compiled. From my research awhile back very few were verified in the real world. Be careful. Things can get worse.

• Aww..
Reactions: sephlove
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
True, there have been a couple list compiled. From my research awhile back very few were verified in the real world. Be careful. Things can get worse.
This is one of the problems isn't it, no one knows what happens. I can't believe that most of them are made up or false, some were very active users, but undoubtedly some will be. Maybe even some of the failures.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Here is a comprehensive list made by @Neville1 : SN Attempts List

More recent users:

Successful CTBs:

LetzteAusfahrt

ecmnesia

Lilacmoon

Stubbe

Gromit

Unsuccessful CTBs:

AJ95

Thank you for the list. The more interesting bit is SN failures. It can tell us what to expect when you CTB