F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
So instead of going by actual documented proof, I need to factor in every possible thing that MIGHT have happened that no one ever saw or heard about. Great logic there. All that I've gathered from this is that you say SN is "far from peaceful" despite what the PPeH or the documented cases say, because you say so. In other words "just trust me bro".
As I said, as sick in the head as you are to want public documentation of all suicide attempts, there are legal reasons that is not possible. There is a reason many different types of attempts aren't publicized. Also, nobody owes you publications of their attempt at suicide, and that even includes people who have shared their experiences here. You aren't entitled to someone's attempts just because you think like a sociopath.
In terms of verication the doctors can verify treating them, but you see that would be a HIPAA violation for them to just put out every single suicide attempt publicly without some sort of agreement signed. Just because you get off on hearing about people trying to mill themselves doesn't mean you're entitled to more of it

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
As I said, as sick in the head as you are to want public documentation of all suicide attempts, there are legal reasons that is not possible. There is a reason many different types of attempts aren't publicized. Also, nobody owes you publications of their attempt at suicide, and that even includes people who have shared their experiences here. You aren't entitled to someone's attempts just because you think like a sociopath.
In terms of verication the doctors can verify treating them, but you see that would be a HIPAA violation for them to just put out every single suicide attempt publicly without some sort of agreement signed. Just because you get off on hearing about people trying to mill themselves doesn't mean you're entitled to more of it
I will agree with you that not all suicide attempts are documented and are kept under seal for whatever reason legal or otherwise, but that means YOU don't have access to them either. You come in here as some sort of authority on the subject of the peacefulness of SN based on anecdotal cases that only YOU have access to so cannot be confirmed by anybody else. Then you state that you're right based on tons of cases that aren't documented that NO ONE has access to and therefore cannot be confirmed. You say I'm sick? I think it's sick to come in here and stoke fear over a reliable and arguably peaceful way to CTB based on what I can tell is NOTHING. No evidence at ALL. I would ask you to stop doing this because you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the peacefulness of SN.

Reactions: PrisonBreak
want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
If you're comparing it to other things of course it's going to be more peaceful. That doesn't mean it's the most peaceful and people should be educated on that. You forget I had two people close to me who were hospitalized because of SN. Your extreme comparisons are a weak way of arguing/debating, and also not everyone is choosing to commit by gun, stabbing, or train, but if you are going to use extreme comparisons, stick with a firearm since THATS the most common. Most suicides are carried out by firearms more than the other methods you listed and that has been studied. Not everyone is out here on the regular stabbing their heart and train jumping in comparison to a gun. Grow up.
Go to the bathroom and dump this passive aggressive attitude over a OP's post that triggered you to lash out at everyone considering SN to be quite peaceful then other methods out there.
Just dont look in the mirror, you may crack it. That reflection is cast only to one.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Well nowā€¦ that all escalated rather quickly šŸ˜³

Reactions: Funeralprincess and wljourney
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Go to the bathroom and dump this passive aggressive attitude over a OP's post that triggered you to lash out at everyone considering SN to be quite peaceful then other methods out there.
Just dont look in the mirror, you may crack it. That reflection is cast only to one.
My reflection is just fine and the compliments I get imply I'm just fine as well. Quit harassing women for a change and maybe you'd actually get some attention ;)

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
I dont seek attention from anyone here. especially that form one who have both the garb of a jester and the wit of one.
say something stupid and realize where this is. A damn suicide forum. last thing you need to do go telling some to kill themselves because you got triggered to a fault.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
GUYS!
Customs released my SN today.

Feeling very reliefed rn haha
So, while this thread went off the rails a bit, just wanted to say: Congratulations!
And also: I remember someone else having a similar "wait" while the package passed through customs in Germany. It was a couple days delayed but made it without further issues.
Glad it all worked out for you.

Reactions: gomenasai, Capsaicin78, Funeralprincess and 2 others
Interloper

Interloper

ā– 
Jul 23, 2021
Truely? It's not more peaceful than blowing head off via firearm?
It's peaceful simply by the fact it has no messy gore.
I think a lot of us just have a different idea of peaceful, then. I don't think any kind of poison will be more peaceful than obliterating the very thing that's responsible for receiving and interpreting uncomfortable and/or pain signals. Don't know why funeralprincess acted the way she did though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funeralprincess
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
I dont seek attention from anyone here. especially that form one who have both the garb of a jester and the wit of one.
say something stupid and realize where this is. A damn suicide forum. last thing you need to do go telling some to kill themselves because you got triggered to a fault.
Nobody told anyone to go kill themselves. Perhaps take your medications. Your hallucinations seem to be acting up ;)
And while you're taking your meds, learn how to spell. I can't take your harassment seriously when you can hardly form a sentence