• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Hi.
I was wondering about stat SN.
It says to fast 8 hours and no water 2 hours prior.
Would going to sleep for the 8 hours and waking up just to do the last hour with no drink, just pills and stat dose?
Would that work?
Asking as need to prepare new plan that requires less time.
Any help willbe appreciated.
TiA

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Imo it doesn't make a difference whether you sleep or you're away without drinking water.

E

ella

-
Jul 20, 2023
according to chatgpt digestive system works slower when we sleep and i have also read threads that it is better to fast while awake.

i'm not confident in my statement . my opinion is better digestive system work faster for 8 hours than slow.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
according to chatgpt digestive system works slower when we sleep and i have also read threads that it is better to fast while awake.

i'm not confident in my statement . my opinion is better digestive system work faster for 8 hours than slow.
Thank you for that.
So fast like 4 hours, sleep for 8h and should be good to go in the morning?

E

ella

-
Jul 20, 2023
i have no idea what is the right answer. but if your body digest fast, then it is good.

aikoelis6

aikoelis6

Dec 9, 2019
Thank you for that.
So fast like 4 hours, sleep for 8h and should be good to go in the morning?
depends on your metabolism... sleeping is technically fasting but your metabolism slows by ~15% when you sleep (you can look this up). so I think that adding a few hours of fasting before sleep could work in theory, but i am not 100% sure... you might want to do some more research before attempting anything permanent and potentially life altering

it will be hard for anyone to provide you with a certain answer because everyone's bodies work differently, but i hope this helps regardless

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
depends on your metabolism... sleeping is technically fasting but your metabolism slows by ~15% when you sleep (you can look this up). so I think that adding a few hours of fasting before sleep could work in theory, but i am not 100% sure... you might want to do some more research before attempting anything permanent and potentially life altering

it will be hard for anyone to provide you with a certain answer because everyone's bodies work differently, but i hope this helps regardless
Thank you. It does help with planning.
So lets assume 8 hours fast. Sleep 8 hours. Wake up and start taking first pills. SN after 1 hour after waking up.
would that work?
Assuming that sleep indeed slows down metabolism by 50% ( bigger margin) so that would work out to around 12 hours fasting in total. With almost no water intake over night that should suffice for stat dose?
I am trying to develop a plan that can be completed in under 24 hours and started at any time with target of 12h max including 4 hours after drinking SN. Thats target.
Now with assuming fasting 8 hours can start the moment impulse comes or even earlier remebering previous meals ( which are not often as i dont want to eat), so with not eating since waking up lets say 7 am, should it be ok to take pills at 3 pm and stat dose at 4 pm?
In theory.
I need solid plan so i can carry on trying to be here for them, waiting for final nail to my ctb, as its when, not if.
Any insight is welcomed.
Anyone wanting to parnter up can send pm.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Your metabolism slows down when asleep so what I recommend is not eating for a few hours after you wake up just to make sure. Of course, not everyone's metabolism is the same so it strongly depends on your metabolism, to answer this question but I only gave the most logical answer.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Your metabolism slows down when asleep so what I recommend is not eating for a few hours after you wake up just to make sure. Of course, not everyone's metabolism is the same so it strongly depends on your metabolism, to answer this question but I only gave the most logical answer.
Yep. I just need to know, that if worst happens in the morning, i can be gone by the end of the day.
I usually only eat in the afternoon or evening if at all. So technically i fast every day for at least 8 hours from waking up till food.
So ideally that should be enough - if so, then it would mean I can do stat dose any day.
Just would need to find hotel room on the spot. Should not be that hard - at least 6 or 7 if not more here. Have cash put aside for that. I cannot do it at the house.

So - sleep around 8 hours ("sleep" - waking up every hour and not falling asleep for a while)
- get up and just live on water( if at all) for next 8 hours
- after wait at least 2 hours from last drink
- start taking meto and ibuprofen, followed by sn after 1 hour.

So waking up at 7 am should allow me to get plan through at around 4 pm (sn), and allow next 4 hours not to be found ( dnd sign on door at 4 pm shouldnt be strange). So that should be completed around 8-9 pm.
As before, any insight is welcomed.
Tia.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yep. I just need to know, that if worst happens in the morning, i can be gone by the end of the day.
I usually only eat in the afternoon or evening if at all. So technically i fast every day for at least 8 hours from waking up till food.
So ideally that should be enough - if so, then it would mean I can do stat dose any day.
Just would need to find hotel room on the spot. Should not be that hard - at least 6 or 7 if not more here. Have cash put aside for that. I cannot do it at the house.

So - sleep around 8 hours ("sleep" - waking up every hour and not falling asleep for a while)
- get up and just live on water( if at all) for next 8 hours
- after wait at least 2 hours from last drink
- start taking meto and ibuprofen, followed by sn after 1 hour.

So waking up at 7 am should allow me to get plan through at around 4 pm (sn), and allow next 4 hours not to be found ( dnd sign on door at 4 pm shouldnt be strange). So that should be completed around 8-9 pm.
As before, any insight is welcomed.
Tia.
In my opinion, I think you should just sleep for those 8 hours.. it'd be easier for you, you wouldn't be tired when you're making preparations to prevent making mistakes. A few hours of fasting when you wake up which would end up in your ctb happening a few hours later isn't a big deal, especially since you'll be in a hotel room with the "Do Not Disturb" sign up.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
In my opinion, I think you should just sleep for those 8 hours.. it'd be easier for you, you wouldn't be tired when you're making preparations to prevent making mistakes. A few hours of fasting when you wake up which would end up in your ctb happening a few hours later isn't a big deal, especially since you'll be in a hotel room with the "Do Not Disturb" sign up.
Thank you.
Im thinking more in terms on any day i wake up. Kids to school. Some shit happens that tips me over, so i can get hotel around 3 pm, leave the kids to ex to pick up, and be done by 4-5 pm and gone around 8-9pm.
Nobody should find me until at least morning or checkout time.
Planning to lie in bed under cover after drink. Or stay on the floor in th bathroom to minimize the mess.
Another question to all of you lovely people - why is suggested to lie on right side after drinking? To keep stuff in stomach and avoid heartburn you usually lie down on left side.
I am getting mixed messages here.
Any input welcome.
Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Deleted member 65988
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Planning to lie in bed under cover after drink. Or stay on the floor in th bathroom to minimize the mess.
As selfish this may be, the mess won't matter because you'll be gone. This world won't be any of your concern anymore once you're gone so in my opinion, messes wouldn't matter very much and I'm sure hotel staff have dealt with worse things at times.. Don't worry about the mess, be comfortable.
Another question to all of you lovely people - why is suggested to lie on right side after drinking? To keep stuff in stomach and avoid heartburn you usually lie down on left side.
Lying down on the right side speeds up the absorption of nutrients into your body, via the small intestine. In this case, it isn't nutrients but you get my point, hopefully.

I personally believe that with all the time you have, the side you lie down on isn't very important. You could use the side that is most comfortable for you and the one that you think would benefit you the most but other than that, it really doesn't matter which side you lie down on.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
As selfish this may be, the mess won't matter because you'll be gone. This world won't be any of your concern anymore once you're gone so in my opinion, messes wouldn't matter very much and I'm sure hotel staff have dealt with worse things at times.. Don't worry about the mess, be comfortable.

Lying down on the right side speeds up the absorption of nutrients into your body, via the small intestine. In this case, it isn't nutrients but you get my point, hopefully.

I personally believe that with all the time you have, the side you lie down on isn't very important. You could use the side that is most comfortable for you and the one that you think would benefit you the most but other than that, it really doesn't matter which side you lie down on.
Thank you.
I do get your point :)
I just want to have plan that will hopefully put my mind at rest at least a bit, cause at the moment I am living in my personal hell.
I just want to be sure, that nobody will find me before time is up. I have one shot at this. Want to be sure to the highest possible success rate with everything.
And i do care. I always cared about others.
I just lost my way and it cost me everything now.
I always wanted not to be burden and dont want to make others clean up after my mess. Nobody deserves that.
Thank you for replies and insight.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン