• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
Hi. I'm in Canada and I've ordered SN from the US. I just got this notification earlier and was wondering if anyone had this issue happen to them or have an idea about it. Feels frustrating as it feels so close yet far at the same time. ;-; Thanks

Screen Shot 2020 08 12 at 100152 AM

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I have a feeling they're starting to catch on about SN and it will soon be more heavily regulated

V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
I just received an email asking me to call them. Here is what they sent (I blanked out the private information). I read another thread about a person who was trying to get N(?) and people were advising him not to contact customs. Should I do the same?

Good Morning [My name],

We have a shipment that has arrived for you on Fedex tracking# [_______] that needs Canada customs/cfia clearance, can you please call me at ph#[_______]

Thank You,

[Name of sender]

[Name of sender] | Sr. Customs Broker/CCS I Federal Express Canada | [Phone number]

Edit: Nevermind, I panicked and didn't notice that the sender was from Fedex. I think I'll give them a call

Last edited:
V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
So I called in, and the person told me that I just needed to give an authorization form for customs. He told me that I was importing SN and asked if it was for commercial or personal use. Answered with personal and that I was going to use it for food. He said I just had to fill out a form to give permission to Fedex. The form was pretty intimidating, but I only had to put my name, address and signature on it, nothing too complicated. Afterwards, he replied saying I just have to pay for the import charges. I just paid and just have to wait for them to clear it and update the delivery date. The 2 issues were removed from the tracker. Looks like I'll be able to obtain it

• Hugs
Reactions: autumnal, Konolomn, Nymph and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hi. I'm in Canada and I've ordered SN from the US. I just got this notification earlier and was wondering if anyone had this issue happen to them or have an idea about it. Feels frustrating as it feels so close yet far at the same time. ;-; Thanks

View attachment 41683
I'm late to the post but I had this happen to me and this is not a big deal. The power of attorney paper doesn't include why you need it and such. Just evidence of where you bought it and confirmation emails and such. You could always make up an excuse that you cure meat or whatever
So I called in, and the person told me that I just needed to give an authorization form for customs. He told me that I was importing SN and asked if it was for commercial or personal use. Answered with personal and that I was going to use it for food. He said I just had to fill out a form to give permission to Fedex. The form was pretty intimidating, but I only had to put my name, address and signature on it, nothing too complicated. Afterwards, he replied saying I just have to pay for the import charges. I just paid and just have to wait for them to clear it and update the delivery date. The 2 issues were removed from the tracker. Looks like I'll be able to obtain it
Oh I'm glad it worked out!

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and VexRal
Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
It will come. Dont worry.

• Love
Reactions: VexRal