strawberrysuffering

strawberrysuffering

Nov 25, 2022
Hi,

I have done extensive research on SN but have found no conclusive tips on how to prevent noise as much as possible.

I live in a psychiatric facility, which means there are patients in the room across from me.

I have NO money for a hotel. Would duct taping my mouth reduce some of the sound? Any other tips or suggestions? The vomiting sound wont matter, as I will pretend I'm sick.

I am planning on taking quite a bit of sublingual bromazolam and lorazepam, along with domperidone. Perhaps this might help?

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, hellispink, leavingthesoultrap and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it may just end up making the whole experience more stressful. SN causes shortness of breath- futher restricting an airway I imagine would make this feel more intense. Plus, vomiting is possible- even with an antiemetic. If your mouth is taped up, I imagine it could come out your nose. I just wonder if- in the stress of it all, it might make more noise if it makes you panic. I'm so sorry. It's got to be so much harder with people around.

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9, DumbGirl, strawberrysuffering and 2 others
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I'm sorry, I'm not sure of a solution to this, but I don't think tape would work. I know SN can make you vomit so having tape over your mouth would make it extremely uncomfortable if you did throw up. I hope you're able to find a private place to do it, good luck 🖤

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9, DumbGirl, strawberrysuffering and 1 other person
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
It can make you pass out quickly BUT it takes Some time depending on your metabolism, to kill. Its recommended that you're not disturbed or found for a minimum of. 14 hours. You seem to be in a medical facility. They're bound to check in on you

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9, strawberrysuffering and Praestat_Mori
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
People do vomit after they take SN so tape over your mouth is a bad idea. I've never heard of anyone screaming after they take it. I know I would scream probably because I seem to scream whenever I'm really scared or in a panic but I haven't heard of anyone else doing this. I've read of people taking it when other family members are asleep. Do you currently have SN?

If you do a death rattle it means you are dying so that's not an issue, because by that point you are gone.

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9, Deleted member 65988 and strawberrysuffering
strawberrysuffering

strawberrysuffering

Nov 25, 2022
People do vomit after they take SN so tape over your mouth is a bad idea. I've never heard of anyone screaming after they take it. I know I would scream probably because I seem to scream whenever I'm really scared or in a panic but I haven't heard of anyone else doing this. I've read of people taking it when other family members are asleep. Do you currently have SN?

If you do a death rattle it means you are dying so that's not an issue, because by that point you are gone.
It is reassuring to hear that at that point I would already be gone. Thank you to everyone for the help, hoping to CTB tonight ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: snowcloud9, Saxenomorph and Meditation guide
I

insaneclient101

Sep 15, 2023
It is reassuring to hear that at that point I would already be gone. Thank you to everyone for the help, hoping to CTB tonight ❤️
I hope that you will find the peace and freedom you are looking for. I am sorry that you had to live in a psychiatric facility.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and strawberrysuffering
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
Wait, we make sounds during sn induced death?

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I've never seen screaming recorded in any observations of someone injesting sn.

Reactions: thinvy
S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
There's a few documented sn experiences from users who witnessed the attempts through video call and they all describe loud grunting, hard breathing like snoring, moaning, and even convulsions.

Sn is not the peaceful experience most believe.the peaceful pill book is not totally accurate here.
I tried to post some links but it seems they get messed up after posting maybe it's something with the forum

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxenomorph
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
There's a few documented sn experiences from users who witnessed the attempts through video call and they all describe loud grunting, hard breathing like snoring, moaning, and even convulsions.

Sn is not the peaceful experience most believe.the peaceful pill book is not totally accurate here.

I tried to post some links but it seems they get messed up after posting maybe it's something with the forum
If it's just a headache and stomachache i can withstand that, but if it is something extreme i'm kinda scared. Also i thought agonal breathing happens no matter how much pain you are in.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I think it may just end up making the whole experience more stressful. SN causes shortness of breath- futher restricting an airway I imagine would make this feel more intense. Plus, vomiting is possible- even with an antiemetic. If your mouth is taped up, I imagine it could come out your nose. I just wonder if- in the stress of it all, it might make more noise if it makes you panic. I'm so sorry. It's got to be so much harder with people around.
I just want to know if the short breath and seizures happen when awake. Do you know more re: this?

But are you awake when it happens though?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I just want to know if the short breath and seizures happen when awake. Do you know more re: this?

But are you awake when it happens though?

I'm no expert but yes- I believe the shortness of breath can be experienced while we are still conscious. Both the racing heartbeat and not being able to get enough oxygen in people who have survived attempts have described. Not sure about seizures. The scary thing I find with SN is how much the reports vary and it doesn't always line up with not following the protocol. The member Vizzy produced a long thread about SN, including quite a few goodbye threads and people talking about their experience:

D

Deleted member 65988

The scary thing I find with SN is how much the reports vary and it doesn't always line up with not following the protocol
Everything's scary with SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, boddibo and tarococo
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I have no idea how people ctb with someone living in the same house as them.
I think it will be really noisy and ugly even with a method like SN.
You are in a difficult situation, Im sorry.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure of a solution to this, but I don't think tape would work. I know SN can make you vomit so having tape over your mouth would make it extremely uncomfortable if you did throw up. I hope you're able to find a private place to do it, good luck 🖤
I can imagine it would go out through the nose. That would burn a lot

D

Deleted member 65988

I have no idea how people ctb with someone living in the same house as them.
I think it will be really noisy and ugly even with a method like SN.
You are in a difficult situation, Im sorry.
Well not everyone can go to a hotel and in fact, a lot of the fatal cases were people found were in their rooms, bathrooms, cars with the odd exception of being in a park, temple or something. Whatever was going through their mind at the time is unknown in why they did it there.

Sometimes, if someone's ready enough to go, they'll do it wherever they can.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Well not everyone can go to a hotel and in fact, a lot of the fatal cases were people found were in their rooms, bathrooms, cars with the odd exception of being in a park, temple or something. Whatever was going through their mind at the time is unknown in why they did it there.

Sometimes, if someone's ready enough to go, they'll do it wherever they can.
I mean, if you wait for the right moment a have an empty house for several hours it would be possible. But OP is in a situation where they are constantly surrounded by ppl.

D

Deleted member 65988

I mean, if you wait for the right moment a have an empty house for several hours it would be possible. But OP is in a situation where they are constantly surrounded by ppl.
Maybe but again, sometimes people just do it right in the moment, impulsively most of the time. Op being surrounded by people isn't the right move though, I'd never ever suggest to do it with people around.