hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Yeap, some users have done so but it still didn't change the taste much according to them. I think the reaction to the taste of SN comes down to how sensitive one is to really salty things, hence why for some it wasn't something they couldn't handle while others have said its the absolute worst thing you'll ever taste.
intresting thanks
Ah yeah that's true. Now that curiosity has struck me, what's the absolutely worse thing you've ever tasted?
oof that's a hard one. once i had to take this really gross drink before a surgery, i forgot exactly why but it was kinda nasty, that's lower on my list though.

currently the top few things that come to mind:

- an expired Limoncello drink. it was the first time i had ever tried to drink, and starting off with liquor was a horrible idea. it was during one of my attempts, and i really did try to get some down. i took a few sips reaching and almost throwing up in the process. i finally stopped when i didn't know if i could hold it in anymore. i still gag from remembering the taste alone, along with the next one.

- years ago i tried to get high using some cough medication. it was straight up grape. i still remember the taste fondly years later it was so horrible. I somehow i got the whole bottle down. and that was only in determination to get high, not to mention it was the worst high of my life.

- in other attempts to get high i used to take a lot of benadryl. sometimes if i put too many in my mouth and try to swallow it all down with water. if i failed they would all start melting in my mouth and that was nasty, still somewhat low on the list though.

- along with all that i was somewhat of a weird kid and for dares i used to eat random stuff. i ate mud, dirt, tree barks, etc. those were barely anything compared to the rest of this list though

even just this week i was eating fries, they were so oversalted it felt like the salt was burning my tounge but i finished it because i was supper hungry.

i think it'll be okay.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I mixed 25g of salt mixed with 50ml of water and drank some of it once, and was able to drink it and not throw up (yeah i didn't gulp all of it but was able to see what it tasted like). If i do throw up when i do the same with SN, it'll simply be because my body will have identified it as a toxin and tried forcing it out.

Reactions: hi-okbye