• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Am I allowed to mention a company by name to see if it's a scam or not? I ordered some SN. It arrived. It wasn't in a bottle like I expected. It's in a sealed package (the kind you'd see supplements in). It looks professionally made. It's a factory sealed envelope with no markings on it other than the company name. It's not identified as SN. I don't if they're doing this for stealth or it's a scam. I'm afraid if I open in up and it is real than it will start deteriorating.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Naming sources is not allowed. You can post the first or the first and last letter to give other users a hint.

It's generally a good idea to test your SN before you do anything with it. It's also better to store the SN inside glass bottles/containers to extend it's shelf life. The short time you would have it exposed to air wouldn't do any significant damage.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Thanks for the reply. Sm is the first/last letter.

Could I open it, test it, and then vaccum seal it?

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I'm guessing it's not legit since "high quality" is mispelled "hight quality" on the package....Oh well. I guess I'll test it anyways just to practice testing.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
There's no way to know 100% without testing, but I doubt it's a scam because SN isn't expensive to produce. Scammers don't usually send you anything after taking the money. If these guys have spent the money to ship you something, it's likely legit. Also, ignore the typos on the packaging and the packaging itself; seems like these guys know what they're doing hence keeping it as discreet as possible.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
There's no way to know 100% without testing, but I doubt it's a scam because SN isn't expensive to produce. Scammers don't usually send you anything after taking the money. If these guys have spent the money to ship you something, it's likely legit. Also, ignore the typos on the packaging and the packaging itself; seems like these guys know what they're doing hence keeping it as discreet as possible.

Yeah, I'm hopeful. I'm sure the product isn't labeled for a reason.

Reactions: INTJme
L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I don't know WTF I am doing wrong then. I have Googled it every way I can think of and no luck. I am in the US as well.

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023
Thanks for the reply. Sm is the first/last letter.

Could I open it, test it, and then vaccum seal it?

I know of two others who used this source and were successful (from the looks of their goodbye posts). Neither tested beforehand. I purchased it myself but don't have the courage to do it.