• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I have all the supplies needed. Im very worried the taste will make me gag and throw up. I needcto succeed. Have peppermint candy to eat before and after to help with the taste. Any ideas or thoughts? I'm getting nervous...not to succeed, but of failure

Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
The peppermint idea is a good one. I plan on using flavored water. I do hope your passing will be swift and peaceful.

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
If you are nervous take some time to think about your decision and if it matches your goals.

I think that nerves and SI are going to surface before we CTB but we will know if what we are doing is meant to be.

For me, I believe that I will not exist soon and that is the right decision to avoid prolonged suffering.

Be well OP

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Could you try some before the day? Maybe swish a bit round your mouth and then discard, so that its not a completely unknown experience when you do it for real?

Reactions: Wraith
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
I'm planning to try a plastic sandwich bag wrapped around my tongue and a piece of gum afterward just in case.

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I'd rather just try to drink it when the time comes. I'm praying it works and I can keep it down for a while without throwing up

• Hugs
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I just hope you've made peace with your decision. Wishing the best for you one way or another :heart:

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
If it fails I'm so done. I need it to work! Short term pain doesn't bother me