• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
Everyone always says that SN is reliable, and even if you fail, you'll recover. However, I've heard others say that you'll end up with permanent damage if you ingest SN and don't go to a doctor.

Is that true?

Reactions: Crazy4u
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I guess it depends on how soon you are found and rescued? If I understand correctly, it causes your blood cells to not carry any oxygen to the stuff that needs it, including your brain. And if your brain doesn't have enough oxygen, brain damage is possible (at least that's what I've heard basically everywhere). But it takes time for your body to digest the SN.

Here are 2 documents that you could look through.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
the recovery is not an easy process. Every method has risks. You need to plan properly.

I also want to mention fear mongering by fixthe26, stopss, and prolifers. They are trying to make it like SN is very painful and dangerous if you get caught. This is part of their revenge campaign against the website. Keep that in mind