• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bunni'sLullaby

Bunni'sLullaby

iterum occurremus ultra saturni circulis
Dec 3, 2023
I've (finally) acquired a source for SN. With this, I've read through the "sn guide" a few times over the last couple of months. I was hoping to clarify a few things:

1) Given recent news coverage relating to SS, would it be smarter to order it now rather than later?

2) Has anyone had experience ordering SN to the US? Were you questioned coming through customs? Did you wait long?

3) If I ordered now but was not ready to immediately use it (as I'm still fighting guilt and SI), how long is the shelf-life of SN? If I did open it and back out, can I keep it in the packaging/container it came in to maintain freshness/potency?

4) Is 50g enough for a fatal dose? Or should I order 100g, in case of failure & would that make it harder to get through customs? I feel like it would be more suspicious to order several shipments than just one.

5) As far as I know, it's a trusted source. But, do you have a preferred way to check it?

I really appreciate it! I already feel more relaxed knowing I may not have to use a more violent method, such as a gun. So, I just want to make sure I get it right. If certain questions have been specifically answered elsewhere, please share!

Last edited:
Reactions: Action
2flourish

2flourish

Oct 12, 2023
2) Yep, US. I was not personally questioned for customs. Took 3~ weeks for mine to deliver.

3) It lasts for a very long time, even past its expiration date. See: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stability-of-sn-and-n.151639/

4) Should be more than enough for a fatal dose. SN Bible recommends 25g in 50-100mL of water. Though, there's a documented account of someone dying from just 1g. 100g might be better if you want to have extra for testing purity.

5) For checking purity at least, there are some tests you can perform. SN Bible details a few of them

• Informative
Reactions: MidnightMysteries
S

saltimpress

Apr 11, 2024
2) Yep, US. I was not personally questioned for customs. Took 3~ weeks for mine to deliver.

3) It lasts for a very long time, even past its expiration date. See: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stability-of-sn-and-n.151639/

4) Should be more than enough for a fatal dose. SN Bible recommends 25g in 50-100mL of water. Though, there's a documented account of someone dying from just 1g. 100g might be better if you want to have extra for testing purity.

5) For checking purity at least, there are some tests you can perform. SN Bible details a few of them
Where can one find a SN source? I'm also in US and have looked for a couple weeks no luck.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
50g seems like a very small amount. Is it sent in an airtight sealed container? cause otherwise, it can degrade very quickly.