• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notrealmatthew

notrealmatthew

The kindest are the most suffering
Aug 27, 2023
Hey, everybody!
I am planning a CTB, most likely using SN. Need your advice.

My most successful CTB attempt so far was about two years ago. I was awake for about 25 hours, then in the morning I drank about 50 pills in one go: quetiapine (neuroleptic), a little carbamazepine (a little) and a little bit of some antidepressant.
I ended up lying on the bed and passed out instantly. I woke up after a three-day coma in the intensive care unit. The doctors said that if I had taken 5-7 more Quetiapine tablets, I would not have survived.

I like this attempt the best because of the fact that I instantly fell asleep and didn't catch all the pain that I know for sure I had (I woke up in the ambulance and screamed, but wasn't conscious).

Right now I'm thinking about drinking SN. What I need your advice on:
- I will be drinking in an apartment where there are other people. I don't have any other option. After I drink SN - what are the chances that I will be loud and wake everyone up? What if I cough a lot or scream? How does it happen?
- How fast does a person pass out after drinking SN? What are the chances of catching all the pain that this method causes? And what are the chances of passing out immediately if I also stay awake for more than a day? Like that attempt two years ago.
- How much time must pass before I can no longer be saved?

Please don't tell me that you shouldn't do it in an apartment where there's someone else - if you're talking about morality. I know you can't do that. But I'm way past morals, and I'm running out of options.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

C

ClamChowder

Global Mod
Apr 4, 2023
There will probably be noise. It will sound like you're snoring.

Reactions: jordan6243 and notrealmatthew

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
to answer all your bullet points respectively:
- You will be breating VERY heavily and only increasingly so before you actually die. You will be heard, you will be "saved". also some people experience pretty severe nausea so there's always the chance you'll be going "OW FUCK" the entire time. only like 15%-ish of cases though
- 12-15 minutes. With all that quetiapine (i'm a fellow quetiapine fan) it might be much MUCH shorter though. Sleep amount/quality doesn't make much of a difference.
- Approximately 40-60 minutes.

Best of luck. I'm happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability, i also failed an SN attempt very recently.

Reactions: notrealmatthew
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
to answer all your bullet points respectively:
- You will be breating VERY heavily and only increasingly so before you actually die. You will be heard, you will be "saved". also some people experience pretty severe nausea so there's always the chance you'll be going "OW FUCK" the entire time. only like 15%-ish of cases though
- 12-15 minutes. With all that quetiapine (i'm a fellow quetiapine fan) it might be much MUCH shorter though. Sleep amount/quality doesn't make much of a difference.
- Approximately 40-60 minutes.

Best of luck. I'm happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability, i also failed an SN attempt very recently.
Hi how comes you failed attempt ?

Are you in uk by any chance a for a source ?

D

Deleted member 65988

You will be breating VERY heavily and only increasingly so before you actually die. You will be heard, you will be "saved". also some people experience pretty severe nausea so there's always the chance you'll be going "OW FUCK" the entire time.
So you failed sn?
What went wrong in your case

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
Hi how comes you failed attempt ?

Are you in uk by any chance a for a source ?
So you failed sn?
What went wrong in your case
TiG sn, no idea why. I tested my sn beforehand so I'm pretty sure it was some act of god or something to be completely honest. Potentially my aquarium strips were out of order but i really have no clue.
Also no sorry, I'm in the US.

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
TiG sn, no idea why. I tested my sn beforehand so I'm pretty sure it was some act of god or something to be completely honest. Potentially my aquarium strips were out of order but i really have no clue.
I have heard tig sn isn't proper so maybe that's why🧐 did u have any symptoms or stuff

Reactions: 7213882898

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
I have heard tig sn isn't proper so maybe that's why🧐 did u have any symptoms or stuff
was knocked out for a good 12 hours before i woke up at the end of the ambulance ride. was completely disoriented 4-ish minutes after ingestion, unconscious around 13 after ingestion. barely any nausea because i took perfectly followed an ondansetron protocol before I took sn.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Hey, everybody!
I am planning a CTB, most likely using SN. Need your advice.

My most successful CTB attempt so far was about two years ago. I was awake for about 25 hours, then in the morning I drank about 50 pills in one go: quetiapine (neuroleptic), a little carbamazepine (a little) and a little bit of some antidepressant.
I ended up lying on the bed and passed out instantly. I woke up after a three-day coma in the intensive care unit. The doctors said that if I had taken 5-7 more Quetiapine tablets, I would not have survived.

I like this attempt the best because of the fact that I instantly fell asleep and didn't catch all the pain that I know for sure I had (I woke up in the ambulance and screamed, but wasn't conscious).

Right now I'm thinking about drinking SN. What I need your advice on:
- I will be drinking in an apartment where there are other people. I don't have any other option. After I drink SN - what are the chances that I will be loud and wake everyone up? What if I cough a lot or scream? How does it happen?
- How fast does a person pass out after drinking SN? What are the chances of catching all the pain that this method causes? And what are the chances of passing out immediately if I also stay awake for more than a day? Like that attempt two years ago.
- How much time must pass before I can no longer be saved?

Please don't tell me that you shouldn't do it in an apartment where there's someone else - if you're talking about morality. I know you can't do that. But I'm way past morals, and I'm running out of options.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
My search bar isn't working for some reason. Or I would have linked the threads. If yours is working search vizzy SN . He did 2 great threads with anything you would like to know.

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
Ooh, tell me about it, please?
each pill was dissolvable (the ones you just keep on your tongue, absorb into your saliva, and you swallow). 4mg each, and followed Vizzy's protocol exactly. his SN bible can be found pretty easily.

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
each pill was dissolvable (the ones you just keep on your tongue, absorb into your saliva, and you swallow). 4mg each, and followed Vizzy's protocol exactly. his SN bible can be found pretty easily.
I have them, my plan was to follow the meto protocol and then take 8mg of ondansetron with the last meto dose but now you got me thinking about taking it with every dose.

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
I have them, my plan was to follow the meto protocol and then take 8mg of ondansetron with the last meto dose but now you got me thinking about taking it with every dose.
again TiG SN is apparently questionable, but seriously I barely felt anything in terms of stomach discomfort. If you have enough ondansetron it's well worth just sticking to it by itself (though don't take anything i saw as gospel)

Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.
D

Deleted member 65988

Actually yes, there's been a great amount of doubt over the purity of TiG sn. The fact that you still felt some of the effects tells me it may have been Nitrate instead of Nitrite because you should've died since you were out for 12 hours

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
Actually yes, there's been a great amount of doubt over the purity of TiG sn. The fact that you still felt some of the effects tells me it may have been Nitrate instead of Nitrite because you should've died since you were out for 12 hours
tested with strips ~5 mintues before ingestion, slightly below 10ppm. either it's really contaminated or i just got lucky. Or i'm just an idiot and got the wrong strips, but i'm pretty sure they were the right ones, idk

D

Deleted member 65988

tested with strips ~5 mintues before ingestion, slightly below 10ppm. either it's really contaminated or i just got lucky. Or i'm just an idiot and got the wrong strips, but i'm pretty sure they were the right ones, idk
Doubt you just got lucky, this is SN after all which will cause Methomoglobinemia and kill you if you aren't found within time and treated rapidly. Maybe you got the wrong strips but it isn't a mistake to beat yourself up over.