S

Suncide

Apr 30, 2023
After reading a lot on the subject of CTB I think that I will surely use Stan's guide to SN.

But what worries me is the source of the SN that I bought that comes from a paint company from Germany, it seems like a pretty reliable company from what I've been able to investigate.

However in its catalog it doesn't show the purity of the compound, is in the product datasheet where shows the purity and it says that it is 100%.

The datasheet seems legit to me with a lot of standarized chemical policies but I don't know if I really believe that there can be a SN with a purity of 100%.

Any thoughts?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you'd want to be sure about the exact purity you would have to have it analysed in a lab. As long as it is in an originally sealed bottle or bag I'd believe what is printed on it.

Generally saying, it's very difficult to produce chemicals with exactly 100% purity, it may in fact be 99.x%, depending on certain chemicals are meant to be used for.

Reactions: Suncide
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Your best bet is to perform both blood and aquarium test. If you still have concerns about your source being legit you might want to consider buying from another source.