• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Are these recommended anymore? From what I have read the latest pph doesn't recommend either of them and sees propanolol as a luxury item. Is that information true?

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Are these recommended anymore? From what I have read the latest pph doesn't recommend either of them and sees propanolol as a luxury item. Is that information true?
you wont get the correct answer here

is this your method?

S

Soon i will be gone

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021

Antacids

It will lower gastric acid and allow more of the nitrite to pass into the small intestine where it will cross into the blood stream - so it should be helpfull.

The counter argument is that a higher gastric acid level and conversion to nitrate promotes nitric oxide (NO) release which cause a drop in blood pressure, speeding circulatory collapse.

There is no certainty which of these two arguments is of greater signifance.

Beta-blocker Propranolol

A high dose of Propranolol (400mg) is not a good idea.
A dosage range of 10 to 40mg for Anxiety tachycardia (Rapid heart rate) three times a day usually achieves the required response.

they stop tachycardia which is distressing. they also stop the associated increase in cardia output which should speed cerebral hypoxia (peaceful)

counter argument is that in aid in dying, tachyarrhythmias (fast hearbeat) are more quickly lethal than bradyarrhythmias (slow heartbeat).