P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
I wanted to go ahead and write out my plan and see if it needed any improvement. Any comment or tweaks are helpful!

My ahead regimen of meto:

Day 1
3 am: 10mg meto
11am: 10mg meto
7 pm: 10mg meto

Day 2
(Will start fasting)
11am: 10mg meto
7 pm: 10mg meto

Day3
11 am: 10mg meto(or 20mg?)
11:10am: 800mg Tagamet
Prepare SN 15g in 100ml of water (will also prepare second cup just in case I throw up)
11:20am: 5-20 pills of benzos(Xanax) I was wondering if it's okay to take a lot of Xanax because I wanted to try to knock out before the SN starts in its effect. ?
11:40am: Take SN

• Hugs
Reactions: MiCa and marcusuk63
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about whatever brought you to contemplate this. It's my understanding that it's enough to fast for about eight hours, and I believe it's recommended to have a couple of crackers or a piece of toast before the SN - or is that only with N? In any case, benzos are a popular addition.

Reactions: Purple777 and Oblivion Lover
P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
I go days without eating so 24 hours without eating is no problem for me. Really ? Like right before I take the SN or like a couple hours ? I'd like for this to be precise, thank you ! Also it's okay to take that many benzos ? I just wanted to make sure it won't interfere with the SN

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
The meal was for N.

Reactions: Purple777
onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Yeah how much Benzos DO you take and when? I never really found a concrete answer per say. I have Ativan, or lorazepam. I'm around 97 lbs so don't want too much...

Reactions: Purple777
P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
I just want to make sure the amount I use will be okay with the SN. I haven't attempted to use them with my SN yet. I will be next month . I have my date. Beginning-Mid August . I was also curious if it's okay to smoke weed before taking the SN. I just want knock out as soon as possible after taking the SN

Reactions: Rocksandsand
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I just want to make sure the amount I use will be okay with the SN. I haven't attempted to use them with my SN yet. I will be next month . I have my date. Beginning-Mid August . I was also curious if it's okay to smoke weed before taking the SN. I just want knock out as soon as possible after taking the SN
Yeah, you can smoke weed with this method- It's really good for helping with the nausea

Reactions: Purple777 and not_a_robot
P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
Thanks you so much ! I'll be giving updates later when I finally ctb. I hope that helps everyone here

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelady774, marcusuk63 and not_a_robot
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I'm sorry about whatever brought you to contemplate this. It's my understanding that it's enough to fast for about eight hours, and I believe it's recommended to have a couple of crackers or a piece of toast before the SN - or is that only with N? In any case, benzos are a popular addition.

Eating any food before SN will lower the ph in your gastric. Any ph <5 will interfere with SN absorption.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Eating any food before SN will lower the ph in your gastric. Any ph <5 will interfere with SN absorption.

Thanks for the correction. But 8 hours of fasting is enough, right?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

Your opinion then is to fast completely before taking SN ?

FatherDeath

FatherDeath

Death is knocking at your door~
Jul 5, 2019
I'm new to the forum can someone please explain to me what all these abbreviations mean? N? SN? Meto?

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I'm new to the forum can someone please explain to me what all these abbreviations mean? N? SN? Meto?

Hello, and sure thing: if you check the sticky thread called List of Resources near the top of the forum, you'll find a thread about abbreviations used here. You'll find miles of other very useful links as well. Happy researching

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It is best to fast for 8 hours but 4h will be good enough. No food, no other liquids except water.

If you're planning to take benzos remember that meto interacts with benzos but does so in a way that makes them stronger. So more sleepy more better. Just do a test run and plan the timing in advance or you'll pass out before actually taking the SN.

Reactions: Purple777, littlelady774, MiCa and 1 other person
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Thanks to Jake and Velgrau.

The 8 hour fast and the ahead regimen of 48 hours (but intuitively running over three days) are extremely off putting to me. I feel that I need to respond to an almost immediate impulse in order to bring about a serious attempt.

I can easily start the regimen when I am in the grip of despair, but cant't maintain the severe emotional intensity needed to do the deed, which passes away after a few hours.

I've stopped taking my lawfully prescribed anti depressant (Citalopram) over the last two days, and for goodness's sake, I feel better !

Reactions: jake3d
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I've stopped taking my lawfully prescribed anti depressant (Citalopram) over the last two days, and for goodness's sake, I feel better !

Modern antidepressants are a pile of dog poo. When I was in my good days, I've taken people off them. All of the people I've known got better off the damn things than when they were on them.

For my neverending migraine my shrink tried Duloxetine (used off-label for treatment of neuralgia). It didn't do jack shit besides give me some nausea. It was only when a friend on here used his connections at a pharmacy to get me some Amitriptyline that i got some relief. Thankfully I could get it prescribed.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Modern antidepressants are a pile of dog poo.
Have any opinion on MAOIs?

I've found all ADs to be dog poo. Admittedly the only TCA I've tried (for depression/anxiety) was imipramine which caused intolerable urinary retention & severe dry mouth. I've tried two other TCAs for insomnia, though they never sedated me even at the max recommended dose. While a doc insisted I try EVERY SSRI, no MD had a similar obsession with TCAs nor MAOIs. Seems they only want patients to try EVERY SSRI & antipsychotics, since as we all know, these are the end all be all of mental health.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Have any opinion on MAOIs?

Other than that they occur naturally in tobacco and need to be avoided when taking certain drugs like MDMA, sorry, I've got no idea.

Seems they only want patients to try EVERY SSRI & antipsychotics, since as we all know, these are the end all be all of mental health

All about which pharma company gives the biggest tips.