YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I need input from anyone willing to help me with some questions involving the amount of SN I should order, I've already sent in my inquiry and they have responded with regards to how much I would like to order, please if anyone's willing, please PM me.

M.O.N

M.O.N

Aug 9, 2023
hey, unless they tell you about a minimum order amount you should be able to ask about a 100g sample!

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Hey. Sorry it's come to this. You should probably read at least one of these guides:

Vizzy recommends at least 100mg per kilo of your weight, noting that more is more likely to be fatal. Full quote: "The amount of SN is outlined in the PPH and is tied to your weight. I have accessed that 100mg of SN per every kilo of your weight is a fatal dose. The PPH will recommend more than this, it is not a bad thing. It is obvious that the more SN you ingest, the more likely you will succeed. This needs to be balanced with regard to how easy the drink is to consume as you do not want a thick milkshake consistency in the glass that is undrinkable."

Stan's guide, on the other hand, says more succinctly:
"20gm in 50ml of plain water if you consider yourself a regular size.
25gm in 50 ml of plain water if you consider yourself a large size."

You might also consider buying more than you need in case anything goes wrong, but that's just a thought.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
40-50 g u want 2 cups