throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
In the UK and thought my order from a supplier based in the UK had gone through, but the SN order just got cancelled. I feel so depressed again after being happy I'd found somewhere selling it. I'm scared to order it from abroad but I feel like I'm going to have to, and deal with customs etc. if needed. At the same time, I don't know how much more of this I can take...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: speck, Pen>Sword, BandAddict and 2 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I'm sorry. To be so close must be devastating. I wish I could order some too but I'm not going to risk customs.

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway2goawy
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Did they say why the order was cancelled?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
They said that they wouldn't deliver to a private address (Needs to be a business)

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, BandAddict, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I know the feeling, OP.

After waiting for weeks and weeks for mine to be delivered from Asia, convincing 2 police officers on my doorstep that I'd ordered it for innocent purposes, then convincing my parents of the same thing, mine still hasn't been delivered DESPITE the police actually telling them to release it from customs. I rang them today and it's meant to arrive this week, but they keep changing the delivery date.

Honestly, I'm exasperated at this point. Trying to source SN in UK is an absolute nightmare.

Edit: also paid 100USD, which is at least triple price, maybe quadruple price for the amount I'm getting. Fucking joke.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Astral316, budgie and 3 others
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I'm taking note of this barbaric UK's breach of human rights. They might fix it in the futur but I never forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, throwaway2goawy and Spitfire
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
the lies they need to tell themselves to believe they care about you - it's all about their lies

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, budgie, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
I'm so sorry this happened to you. That sounds so exhausting to have made the choice and then it was taken from you. I hope next time goes easier?

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and throwaway2goawy
throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
What makes them assume it's not a business run from home?
I'm being deliberately vague just to protect myself, it's a particular type of business that couldn't be run from home though.

London2021

London2021

Jan 30, 2021
It's the exhausting hoops would have to go through to meet the regs. No delivery to private address is just the industry trying to protect itself. Personally unless jumped these hoops dont think a UK supplier will deliver.

And it's so much more than many can take on when feel like at the end like you describe.

I can't face any more research .Was up to date 3 or so years back but feels like a full time job now trying to work out who sells what where, who can or can't be trusted, and latest methods even when have joined everything. I have a low saturation point and probably just need to stick with what I know and can get. No travel serious problem because jumping on plane go buy in person for me always feels safer ( I get my prescription drugs this way so I never have to see a GP again). God am morose today...apols, sun was meant to be shining and it's bloody well not

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
There have been a lot of suicides using SN in the UK, the PPeH recommends it as well, so when the coroner's report is completed they send a copy to the home secretary outlining further action to prevent deaths and a copy goes to the supplier who can't say he didn't know why people ordered it so later, they could face prosecution. Fixthe26 have been contacting the suppliers telling them why people want it as well.

I read a report from the supplier where he said he took action by premixing it with salt so it wasn't as toxic but forget the UK for SN unless you're on good terms with your local butcher, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
I know the feeling, OP.

After waiting for weeks and weeks for mine to be delivered from Asia, convincing 2 police officers on my doorstep that I'd ordered it for innocent purposes, then convincing my parents of the same thing, mine still hasn't been delivered DESPITE the police actually telling them to release it from customs. I rang them today and it's meant to arrive this week, but they keep changing the delivery date.

Honestly, I'm exasperated at this point. Trying to source SN in UK is an absolute nightmare.

Edit: also paid 100USD, which is at least triple price, maybe quadruple price for the amount I'm getting. Fucking joke.

I'm worried about the same thing, what was your excuse?