• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bombasleep

i can feel the soil falling over my head
May 5, 2023
Hey SS, this is my first post.

I have been peeping around for a while while I researched my original method, SN. I have gotten my antiacids/klono, and was currently in the process of getting meto and SN. I was planning on using my BPPV (vertigo) to try and get a script for meto. Just curious if you guys think this will be a succesful way of getting it? I was planning on saying that my vertigo has gotten to the point of vomiting everynight, and I need an AE to help prevent this and help me sleep through the night. Although, now with all the recent issues with SN going on I feel as though I should relook into my method. Should I still go through with it since my only issue is getting the SN? I'm in the US so I know worst case I can buy from CCS currently for over $100. My second method is buying some pressed "Pharmacy quality" M30s, which have some reviews for being + for fent. Should I just buy those and take 5+ ? I don't mind OD' ing on fent because from what I heard its less painful than other drugs. Or should I just wait it out and see if my possbility of obtaining the correct SN could increase. Thanks guys. I'm planning on CTB as soon as I get any of the ingredients.

searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
Having experienced opioids and their effect, an opiate overdose would be the best. But ODing from something like Fent is unreliable. It even says so in the PP book. Still it is worth a try.

Reactions: bombasleep
B

bombasleep

i can feel the soil falling over my head
May 5, 2023
I got an Oxy & Fentanyl guide from an older forum that says I should use an AE and injest with benzos. Do you think this would provide a more reliable CTB? or would snorting and drinking alcohol suffice ?