N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I think that you have to choose what method is best suited for you. Both methods can be successful. However, I have seen a person lose all of his cognitive abilities by being found while hanging. It was kind of special circumstances that I can't share due to privacy issues. Nevertheless, that case scared me from that method. I know that every method contains a risk, but it's important that you are comfortable with the choice of method and are making the proper precautions. I feel very comfortable with SN as a method. Hanging has however the highest success rate in my country, but then again, SN isn't common at all in my country. I don't think anyone has drank SN with purpose, but I know of deadly outcomes of drinking it by accident.

Good luck with your decision.
Could you please tell when was the person found while hanging.Was it a partial or full. Thank you

Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
Could you please tell when was the person found while hanging.Was it a partial or full. Thank you

I wish I could provide you with details, but I have to consider the privacy issues. In general it was a full hanging attempt, and he was hanging there for about 8 minutes before he was cut down and someone called the ambulance. The circumstances are very disturbing, and as I said, I wish that I could share them with you. However, I believe he would have been successful with his attempt if he was all alone.

Reactions: nbn
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Honestly. I would go for SN. hanging, I dunno. I've tried it in the past and had I not known that bodies twitch like that, it would've been my pick but seeing videos of the aftermath and seeing how they look with eyes bulged and tongues hanging out, the thought just bothers me. I don't want to act or look like that when I'm dying.

Funnily enough, I have no qualms with jumping, specifically off of two bridges. Only these two though, anything else is unacceptable. Golden gate and Coronado. Preferably golden gate, I just don't have the balls. If I did though and it wasn't on a whim, I'd be a jumper. Find me the right combination of drugs to not give a fuck and I'd throw my bottles of n away and leap to my death off of the golden gate bridge. It would be amazing

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Like I said ' I think' since I don't know, I've read on here if you're over a certain weight you'd have to get more than one bottle. If that's just with the N, my mistake.

You can buy 250ml of N but trying to get it is impossible for me in the UK

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Do you have to fast if you are doing sn method. as i take other meds for chronic pain which i have to take, and also i find it hard to fast. lol