• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
Assume that my SN is pure, I have AEs, I know how to properly construct an exit bag, my regulator has no leaks and the gas is pure too. If I had access to both methods and I could execute the setup with utmost precision, which method is more reliable? I understand that if I follow the setup religiously, and the fact that I won't be found for 4+ hours is a given, even with antiemetics, for SN there is still the risk of vomiting, and if that happens then I have to call the ambulance. In this regard, is the exit bag a better option?

What would you choose if you had unrestricted access to both and you knew you had the skill to execute the setup for the exit bag properly?​

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would choose the exit bag using inert gas / N2. Y? if the setup is perfect you pass out very quickly due to lack of oxygen, exhaling CO2 ensures there is no SI (suffocation) kicking in, severe brain damage is done after not more than 3-5 minutes, irreversible after 10-15 minutes without oxygen, probably dead already after 10-15 minutes.

The process of dying with SN is much slower incl. the fasting process.

That's my personal opinion if I had the choice among those 2 mentioned methods.

Reactions: rozeske, Glandular, PrisonPlanetBreak and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
What would you choose if you had unrestricted access to both and you knew you had the skill to execute the setup for the exit bag properly?
I'd definitely prefer exit bag, but my setup would noticeably differ from the one commonly discussed here.

Upvote 0
I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
i am considering both also - how can you ensure perfect set up with an exit bag?

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
i am considering both also - how can you ensure perfect set up with an exit bag?
Maybe this guide from Vizzy?

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If i can insure a perfect setup with an exit bag, I would choose that over sn. It would be peaceful. Even though it is for short time there is still discomfort with SN. Sadly both of this aren't my method as they both are not accessible to me.

Upvote 0