• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CTB72

Aug 2, 2022
I have been planning on CTB for a few years now and have been trying to give life another go. Things are definitely not getting any better and I'm expecting 2023 to get even worse! So I think it's about time to call it a day as I'm just going through the motions of life without enjoying a moment of it!

I have SN plus about 10g of Amitriptyline and I'm trying to decide which is best.
I also have Meto but both that and the SN are passed the expiration date. They are still sealed and have been kept at room temperature and a dry environment. So I'm hoping that they will be ok, but would increase the amounts in case of any degradation.
The Amitriptyline is prescribed and in date, so no issues with that.
I would be using Stan's guide for the SN but just have the PPH information for Amitriptyline and do not have access to Benzo's.
Does anyone have any thoughts on which method would be best?

P.S.
This forum has given me the strength to go on these past few years as I feel I can be honest on here about my true feelings but have to lie to the rest of the world!
Thank you 🙏🏻
Peace and Love to you all ❤️

Reactions: Jonbonesjones and mighthavebeen
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Amitriptiline brings back memories, I remember driving all over my city picking some up from almost every chemist.
Can't remember why I never went through with it in the end. I assume it's now harder to get unless we import from the EU chemists?
Was a good 8 years back.

Is it still a viable method?

Reactions: CTB72
C

CTB72

Aug 2, 2022
Amitriptiline brings back memories, I remember driving all over my city picking some up from almost every chemist.
Can't remember why I never went through with it in the end. I assume it's now harder to get unless we import from the EU chemists?
Was a good 8 years back.

Is it still a viable method?
It's only available on prescription from a Doctor in my country. I've managed to save up about 10 grams, which is what the PPH recommends.
So, as it's still a method in the PPH published in April 2022, I would say yes, it's still considered a viable method.

Reactions: mighthavebeen
M

MelodyCymbal

Jan 21, 2023
I have been planning on CTB for a few years now and have been trying to give life another go. Things are definitely not getting any better and I'm expecting 2023 to get even worse! So I think it's about time to call it a day as I'm just going through the motions of life without enjoying a moment of it!

I have SN plus about 10g of Amitriptyline and I'm trying to decide which is best.
I also have Meto but both that and the SN are passed the expiration date. They are still sealed and have been kept at room temperature and a dry environment. So I'm hoping that they will be ok, but would increase the amounts in case of any degradation.
I would be using Stan's guide for the SN but just have the PPH information for Amitriptyline and do not have access to Benzo's.

P.S.
This forum has given me the strength to go on these past few years as I feel I can be honest on here about my true feelings but have to lie to the rest of the world!
Thank you 🙏🏻
2023 PPEH recommendation for Ami is 10 gm with benzo Oxazepam 600 mg or Bromazolam 50 mg. Here are some threads that seem to describe it as peaceful way to go, but they also took massive amounts of propranolol:

P.S.
Thank you 🙏🏻
you have the recommended amount of Ami per 2023 PPeH chapter on lethal cardiac drugs, but they also recommend taking it with benzo like Oxazepam 600 mg or Bromazolam 50 mg. Ami of sounds peaceful from these threads but they also took massive amountsof propranolol.

P.S.
Thank you 🙏🏻

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-goodbye.100250/#post-1733793

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-goodbye.100250/#post-1734203