Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
A person has contacted me and offered to help me acquire SN. I am going to accept but is there anything I should be wary of? I am really desperate to get hold of SN, I just want every thing to be over. Any advice thank you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
i don't understand why you simple won't buy from a country that has not put a restriction on the sale of it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Life Is My Coffin
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I'm assuming they're a stranger, so I would definitely be wary if they're just doing it "out of the kindness of their heart". If they're giving you a source, I would definitely verify to make sure it isn't a scam, and also be super careful with your info, obviously not giving them your card information or real name or address. A PO box might be a good idea to stay anonymous

Reactions: Venessolotic, touhoufan, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
i don't understand why you simple won't buy from a country that has not put a restriction on the sale of it.
I have looked and looked but can't find it. Which countries please help.
I'm assuming they're a stranger, so I would definitely be wary if they're just doing it "out of the kindness of their heart". If they're giving you a source, I would definitely verify to make sure it isn't a scam, and also be super careful with your info, obviously not giving them your card information or real name or address. A PO box might be a good idea to stay anonymous
They would like to meet in person.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and girlsboysthems
A

Action

Oct 18, 2023
It sounds suspicious to me. Especially that they want to meet in person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, touhoufan, Praestat_Mori and 9 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah I dunno why they are offering this to you, it sounds very sus, please be very careful.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Praestat_Mori and girlsboysthems
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
why would they offer this to you? seems very odd to me

Reactions: Venessolotic and Praestat_Mori
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I'm not sure what to think, but it seems really odd.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Praestat_Mori
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Sounds about as reputable as a guy randomly messaging you asking if you want to buy perc 30s on twitter

Reactions: touhoufan, ABSOLUTION, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023

Don't go. Just don't. Like why would they want to meet you in person?? Sounds super fishy to me… But if you really want to go, please make sure it's during the day, in a place with lots of people like a cafe or a mall or something.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think you should report them to the police.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Definitely don't meet them. If you decide to anyway, please don't go alone and make sure it's in a public location

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Don't. Go.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide, fwompie and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

what's the worst that can happen? I want to ctb anyway.
A whole plethora of things could happen that could your life more worse than it already is, I understand that you want to ctb but you have to be careful about this. I think this person knows you want out and may exploit that desire to their own advantage. I'd stay well away from this but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Myforevercharlie and Action
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Can't you just buy and ship SN from countries that freely sells it? It's not illegal to have it is it

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
As hard as it is, and as much as it sucks, you cannot ask someone to complete your ctb for you.
It won't happen no matter who you ask - the authorities would take away your freedom, a private person would abuse your desperation for their own gain.

Even if a person was willing to murder a stranger for no reason (consider: extreme risk, also the person'd have to be horribly-minded to even be capable of doing that), they'd very much be willing to exploit the victim, too.
Losing more control over your situation won't help you.

Please reconsider, and think of the incentives that could realistically be at play.
Wishing you safety.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Somethingiswaddling, Action and 1 other person
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022

That's basically aiding a potential suicide for them to meet you and give you SN 🤦‍♂️…….10 years prison time so they are either thick, or criminals looking to exploit you.

Stay clear of them if I were you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, betternever2havbeen, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Being raped, tortured, you name it.
And yes, things like that happen

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LonelyKitten, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
That's basically aiding a potential suicide for them to meet you and give you SN 🤦‍♂️…….10 years prison time so they are either thick, or criminals looking to exploit you.

Stay clear of them if I were you.
I was thinking that-not too clued up on the law but it seems like it's moving into assisted suicide territory and I have no idea why someone would willingly offer to put themselves in that position. Can't trust anyone who would offer that, alarm bells would be ringing however desperate I was.

Reactions: Action, Praestat_Mori and Myforevercharlie
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Reactions: Action, touhoufan, Somethingiswaddling and 1 other person
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
They are gonna hand it to you in person? I don't think that's a good idea. Have them leave it somewhere for you to pick up if you want it at all.

It's not illegal to get SN, so you don't have to worry too much though. The ward is a risk I personally would take to try to acquire the chemical. The only thing that might be worrying is if your account has suicide advice, which is illegal.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
you could be kidnapped and sold into slavery. its a thing not many people come out of. please please please take care of yourself!!!

Reactions: LonelyKitten, Somethingiswaddling and Praestat_Mori
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I am a man. Can't rape.
Er, yes they can.

Please don't do it. They could harm you, they could 'out' you to authorities, they could be police and arrest you.

There is just so much wrong with someone wanting to meet you like this.

I get you're desperate to obtain SN, but that doesn't mean you have to be reckless or expose yourself to potential abuse or arrest.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, LonelyKitten, Somethingiswaddling and 1 other person
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
A person has contacted me and offered to help me acquire SN. I am going to accept but is there anything I should be wary of? I am really desperate to get hold of SN, I just want every thing to be over. Any advice thank you.
What country are u from I'll try find a source for u

Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
You should expose the username of this person to the mods so they get banned inmediately

Last edited:
Reactions: randal_bond, Myforevercharlie, LonelyKitten and 2 others
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
The general answer life can be much worse than CTB. That's why people make this choice.