• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

trone

Jan 15, 2021
I have decided it is finally time for me to discontinue my life membership, however I have a few questions. I bought SN probably around a year ago with plans to use it pretty much immediately, but I pussied out and it has been sitting on a shelf in my room for the past year, it has been opened a couple times, so I am worried it won't work anymore, also, I don't have any meto and was planning on just fasting for 12 hours and taking 30-40mg in 50ml of water, with a second cup to take in case I throw up. How likely is this plan to work?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
May I suggest that you do a blood test with SN to see if it is still effective. Best, G

Reactions: weepingfree, SosoruzeDosukoi, Lost Magic and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Yeah, like the others said do a blood test. You could also do an aquarium test as well.

Upvote 0
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
SN mega thread has great info.

Reactions: Drimacus
Upvote 0
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Why should sn go bad? It's an inorganic salt. Shouldn't a salt, like ordinary table salt, last almost forever?

Upvote 0
mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
Why should sn go bad? It's an inorganic salt. Shouldn't a salt, like ordinary table salt, last almost forever?
That's exactly it. Table salt is an organic salt, and it doesn't go bad if you store it correctly (best before date, not expiration date). Sodium nitrite is an inorganic salt and inorganic salts usually go bad after 2-4 years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumping_realms, Greenberg and SosoruzeDosukoi
Upvote 0
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
That's exactly it. Table salt is an organic salt, and it doesn't go bad if you store it correctly (best before date, not expiration date). Sodium nitrite is an inorganic salt and inorganic salts usually go bad after 2-4 years.

BOTH are inorganic salts. Table salt doesn't go bad no matter how, and how long, u store it. Dredge it out of the ocean after a few billion years it's good as new.

"Curing salt has no hard expiration date. If your curing salt is only salt and sodium nitrate or sodium nitrite, it's good forever. Salt itself never goes bad, though yellowing and other discoloration is common. Moisture is a potential problem as it attracts microbes."
https://www.leaf.tv › articles › does-...

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
BOTH are inorganic salts. Table salt doesn't go bad no matter how, and how long, u store it. Dredge it out of the ocean after a few billion years it's good as new.

"Curing salt has no hard expiration date. If your curing salt is only salt and sodium nitrate or sodium nitrite, it's good forever. Salt itself never goes bad, though yellowing and other discoloration is common. Moisture is a potential problem as it attracts microbes."
View attachment 71377
https://www.leaf.tv › articles › does-...
There's a difference between best before and expire. Sodium nitrite has a best before date and could therefore lose its potency. Look at this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468
His SN was obviously dated (clumpy) and therefore he failed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg
Upvote 0
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
There's a difference between best before and expire. Sodium nitrite has a best before date and could therefore lose its potency. Look at this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468
His SN was obviously dated (clumpy) and therefore he failed.

Maybe if it got clumpy it should just have been ground up, same as table salt from a salt mine or something.

Here drugs were tested 28 to 40 YEARS (!) after their expiry date and found to be fine, notably including N (pentobarbitol)

Upvote 0
mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
Maybe if it got clumpy it should just have been ground up, same as table salt from a salt mine or something.

Here drugs were tested 28 to 40 YEARS (!) after their expiry date and found to be fine, notably including N (pentobarbitol)

I don't know where you're getting at. It's a fact that sodium nitrite loses potency over time and that old SN gets clumpy.
We can all agree that it doesn't have an expiration date, but that's not what we're discussing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg
Upvote 0
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Please don't do it! See this great Teal Swan video how to overcome your difficult situation:

You are very important for the whole world!

That's so nice bye I hate this bitch I watched her video on sexual assault years ago and it sent me into hysterics have a good day

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Pure
Upvote 0
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
That's so nice bye I hate this bitch I watched her video on sexual assault years ago and it sent me into hysterics have a good day
Just give more time to yourself. Time will heal all wounds and together with psychotherapy you will make it. And it will make you a stronger person!

Upvote 0
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Just give more time to yourself. Time will heal all wounds and together with psychotherapy you will make it. And it will make you a stronger person!
All you said is bunch of bullshit

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, nunex, imaloserbaby and 1 other person
Upvote 0
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, dontknowwhatis, Promortalist_ and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
If you're feeling suicidal you should stop drop and roll

Reactions: xBrialesana and dontknowwhatis
Upvote 0
dontknowwhatis

dontknowwhatis

Jun 21, 2021
I also pussied out after I bought it. I don't have meto either. Your plan looks solid, maybe just 25g instead though?

Upvote 0