dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
is there anything else i can do to reduce vomiting..?
i got meto and i should only take 30mg as a stat dose right? or does spreading it out help..?
ill probably vomit regardless but i want to reduce it because it reminds me of the drama of my first non-method attempt.
tysm.

(does xanax work as a benzo..?) dosing..?? is just one pill ok?

Reactions: justwannadip
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Yes Xanax Is a benzo, if you do not have a tolerance, one will be plenty. What is the mg of what you have? The onset of Xanax is pretty fast so I personally would take it pretty close to the sn as to not fall asleep and not complete the protocol.

• Love
Reactions: dazednconfused and Jessectb
Jessectb

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Yes Xanax Is a benzo, if you do not have a tolerance, one will be plenty. What is the mg of what you have? The onset of Xanax is pretty fast so I personally would take it pretty close to the sn as to not fall asleep and not complete the protocol.
Sleeping pills will also work if it's a benzo? I have temazepam, wondering if taking 20 of those will be enough before sn for it to knock me out. I don't have a tolerance since I don't take benzos. Was hoping to get Valium but dr offered temazepam instead lol

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Sleeping pills will also work if it's a benzo? I have temazepam, wondering if taking 20 of those will be enough before sn for it to knock me out. I don't have a tolerance since I don't take benzos. Was hoping to get Valium but dr offered temazepam instead lol
You're not wrong. I looked up your med and it's not prescribed for the same things as xanax but for trouble sleeping like you said. They won't kill you by themselves but if you're asking in terms of SN protocol, they technically fit the bill. I would check the onset of them and make sure your dose and timing is right so to not mess up your plan IE fall asleep before you can take the SN

• Wow
Reactions: dazednconfused and Jessectb
Jessectb

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
You're not wrong. I looked up your med and it's not prescribed for the same things as xanax but for trouble sleeping like you said. They won't kill you by themselves but if you're asking in terms of SN protocol, they technically fit the bill. I would check the onset of them and make sure your dose and timing is right so to not mess up your plan IE fall asleep before you can take the SN
Yes it's for the SN protocol to hopefully make me go unconscious faster. Dr gave me 21 tablets of it (Not sure why he chose 21), I might take 1 pill before then to see how fast it takes to work (And save 20 for the actual protocol since its an even number and OCD wont like it if i take like 19 lol) but I assume if the tablets are crushed, it'll absorb faster? So I'm not sure if I should try one tablet whole, swallowed with water to see the onset, or if I should crush it up in water to check the onset of that since the benzo drink will all be crushed up (Might even fast just to mimic an SN protocol to test a single tablet since i also assume an empty sromach will make you absorb the benzos faster).

Anyways, have another appointment on Tuesday with my main dr to hopefully convince him to give me Valium (Diazapam) as well.

• Informative
Reactions: dazednconfused
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
i havent gotten it yet but im assuming itll prolly be a lower mg, cus the guy giving it to me says he didnt even want to because i guess he doesnt want me to get addicted. would you say, take it basically right before taking the drink? i do not take benzos and have never had a xanax lol i have low tolerence for even smoking blunts, like, weed.. i get very high from like 3-4 not even very long hits.. lol.

also, i start birth control (nexplanon) tomorrow... i hope it wont make things bad... i have no choice rly. but its ok. im fine with getting it, just worried. and i hate needles.. ahh im so scared.. itll be over soon though.. ill try not to look..
thinking about it makes me dizzy lol.
Yes it's for the SN protocol to hopefully make me go unconscious faster. Dr gave me 21 tablets of it (Not sure why he chose 21), I might take 1 pill before then to see how fast it takes to work (And save 20 for the actual protocol since its an even number and OCD wont like it if i take like 19 lol) but I assume if the tablets are crushed, it'll absorb faster? So I'm not sure if I should try one tablet whole, swallowed with water to see the onset, or if I should crush it up in water to check the onset of that since the benzo drink will all be crushed up. Anyways, have another appointment on Tuesday with my main dr to hopefully convince him to give me Valium (Diazapam) as well.
youre not supposed to crush xanax tho right..? like if i was to do it i mean

Jessectb

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
i havent gotten it yet but im assuming itll prolly be a lower mg, cus the guy giving it to me says he didnt even want to because i guess he doesnt want me to get addicted. would you say, take it basically right before taking the drink? i do not take benzos and have never had a xanax lol i have low tolerence for even smoking blunts, like, weed.. i get very high from like 3-4 not even very long hits.. lol.

also, i start birth control (nexplanon) tomorrow... i hope it wont make things bad... i have no choice rly. but its ok. im fine with getting it, just worried. and i hate needles.. ahh im so scared.. itll be over soon though.. ill try not to look..
thinking about it makes me dizzy lol.

youre not supposed to crush xanax tho right..? like if i was to do it i mean
With the SN protocol, they crush the benzos up in water, and let is dissolve. The same way they do the SN, especially if you're taking multiple pills, it's easier to drink it then to swallow all the pills individually.

If you're only taking one or two pills, u can probably just swallow them though.

• Informative
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
With the SN protocol, they crush the benzos up in water, and let is dissolve. The same way they do the SN, especially if you're taking multiple pills, it's easier to drink it then to swallow all the pills individually.
okk :) i just thought if i crushed it it might like ruin it or something from stuff i read but thank you. ill do that. i appreciate it <3

Reactions: Jessectb
Jessectb

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
okk :) i just thought if i crushed it it might like ruin it or something from stuff i read but thank you. ill do that. i appreciate it <3
No it won't ruin it. After all, your body breaks down the pills before it absorbs it.

• Yay!