• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

i.was.lonely

i.was.lonely

i love rain
Oct 3, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm in desperate need of help. I'm planning to CTB soon using the SN method, but I'm missing one of the most important things: a good antiemetic.

I know there are OTC antiemetics like Pepto-Bismol, but those aren't the right type — I need a dopamine antagonist antiemetic.

I tried getting a prescription for Metoclopramide, but I'm a terrible liar and it was a bust. I can't afford to schedule another appointment just to fail; the US healthcare system is shit and way too expensive.

Please give me advice. I'm desperate.

Just for reference, here is my plan:
(BTW I wrote this as if I was talking to myself, so ignore the odd pronoun use.)
Tests to do days in advance:

1. Take 10 tablets of Doxylamine (Unisom) to observe bodily reactions. Depending on reactions, adjust the number of tablets to take on day of SN drinking.

BEGIN PLAN AT MIDNIGHT. You need as much time as possible. Death should not take longer than 3-4 hours, but you normally awake at 6 so you want to be careful. Try to drink SN before 1am.

Preparation:

1. 40 minutes before drinking SN — Take antiemetic.
  2. Directly after taking the antiemetic, dissolve 25 grams of SN in 50 milliliters of plain water. If more water is needed, slowly add it. You want to try to have as litte water as possible while still having a drinkable and dissolved substance. Make sure all the SN is completely dissolved.
  3. After making SN drink, crush however many tablets are needed of Doxylamine (based on the test carried out in advance) and slowly mix in water until a drinkable solution is created. Again, try to use as little water as possible. Make sure everything is dissolved.
  4. Consume the Doxylamine drink.

Instructions:

1. Gargle mint mouthwash multiple times to overwhelm taste buds. This will help with ignoring the salty taste of the SN drink.
  2. Go to bedroom. Lock the door, just as a precaution.
  3. Get comfortable. Put on rain sounds or soft music, turn on the galaxy light projector, get on the bed and under the blanket — whatever is needed to feel as relaxed as possible. For rain sounds, a good one is .
  4. Take the SN drink and consume it. Don't gulp it, just drink it at a reasonable pace. Don't go too slow, because you might get nauseous before drinking the whole thing, which may make it harder to drink.
  5. Make sure the empty SN cup is placed somewhere high and where it won't fall.
  6. Immediately lay down and try to relax. You'll be anxious, I know, but just take some deep breaths. Nausea will certainly be there too, but just try to deal with it and DON'T THROW UP.

Last edited: