S

schizodefective

Jan 16, 2023
I'm so excited I read into this method. It seems very simple! I plan to order some soon.

My question though, it says that you need to be on a medication to combat the nausea and vomiting. I used to be on Olanzapine, wich is one of the ones accepted but am on Abilify(aripiprizole) now unfortunately not listed. I could very easily switch to one that is on the list though. Is there no other way around this?

If not, I will plan to schedule an appt. asap and switch to Risperidone. Also another question, if I do this, how long would I have to be on the medication before I could try?

Also it says I need "25mg in a 50ml plain water" How much is that? I found a 1lb bag of it for sale, would I need to get a scale and weigh? Is gm gram?

Again, super super super excited I found this method! Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blazingluke, piercedheart and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm so excited I read into this method. It seems very simple! I plan to order some soon.

My question though, it says that you need to be on a medication to combat the nausea and vomiting. I used to be on Olanzapine, wich is one of the ones accepted but am on Abilify(aripiprizole) now unfortunately not listed. I could very easily switch to one that is on the list though. Is there no other way around this?

If not, I will plan to schedule an appt. asap and switch to Risperidone. Also another question, if I do this, how long would I have to be on the medication before I could try?

Also it says I need "25mg in a 50ml plain water" How much is that? I found a 1lb bag of it for sale, would I need to get a scale and weigh? Is gm gram?

Again, super super super excited I found this method! Thanks.
Hope you find peace

You need metoclopramide to combat nausea and vomiting not the Olanzapine or Aripiprazole (these are used to make you feel sleepy, calm and give you a seductive effect)

Use a weight scale to measure your sn, don't take any risk of doing your own calculations

Reactions: Blazingluke
S

schizodefective

Jan 16, 2023
Thanks vizzy, will look into that now.

And yes, I am getting a foodscale that weights 3,000g/0.1g think this should work
Also, since the olanzapine is just to calm me, could it be done without? This would be insanely awesome, because I wouldn't even have to switch.
Maybe I could just ask if they could prescribe me some ativan (shouldn't be too hard, they practically pushed it on me in the past)
And I could go through with this as soon as I order the products.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thanks vizzy, will look into that now.

And yes, I am getting a foodscale that weights 3,000g/0.1g think this should work
Also, since the olanzapine is just to calm me, could it be done without? This would be insanely awesome, because I wouldn't even have to switch.
Maybe I could just ask if they could prescribe me some ativan (shouldn't be too hard, they practically pushed it on me in the past)
And I could go through with this as soon as I order the products.
Yes you can just do it with meto and sn alone without any other drugs like benzos

People take benzos because it will put them to sleep before sn start the process, but be careful of how much dosage benzos you take and what time you take, you don't wanna go to sleep before you take sn

Make sure it is sodium nitrite not sodium nitrate, purity should be greater than 95% for this to work

S

schizodefective

Jan 16, 2023
Got it Vizzy. Yeah I think I found a good seller, sells to residentials and is NITRITE not NITRATE with a purity of 97%
Also it's lab grade, don't know if that matters

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Got it Vizzy. Yeah I think I found a good seller, sells to residentials and is NITRITE not NITRATE with a purity of 97%
Also it's lab grade, don't know if that matters
After you get the product do aquarium strip test and blood test to be sure

Don't believe the supplier or the label

S

schizodefective

Jan 16, 2023
Ooof :x
Will look into that as well
Is there a thread for SN sources? I'm guessing no

neutralmilk

neutralmilk

Jan 12, 2024
Oooh I have olanzapine. What role would it play in the sn method? is it to combat anxiety during the process?