• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

giagal

Jul 26, 2024
Hello everybody! I decided to go for the SN method and finding an AE is turning out to be pretty challenging. I'm a very bad liar, and I doubt my GP would believe me if I asked for a prescription for migraine. I wouldn't believe myself, to be honest. So, I read somewhere that marijuana can be used as an AE, for example for people on chemiotherapy. What are the community's thoughts on this matter? Thank you in advance for your help and opinions šŸ™

PS: According to the following thread, marijuana is not strong enough :(

Last edited:
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
If you are a regular user, I would think marijuana would help control nausea. If you don't use it regularly, it might just complicate things. I'm not a doctor though.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I've taken me to every 8 hours for 4 days in a row, twice. These were preparing for SN.

I have smoked weed every single day for the last 8 years.

There is a difference.

Weed will not prevent you from puking SN up imo.