• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

octopusinu

Sep 30, 2023
Going to ctb by SN soon. I originally wanted to ctb in my own room but I feel bad for ruining my parents house. I also thought about hotel but also kinda feel bad for hotel staff cleaning up.
Does anyone have ideas on good places to ctb so that its private and people don't find me? Or is hotel/motel the best way?? I live in a sort of busy city area if it helps..

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, home is a no-go.
SN is a rather clean method, so unless you vomit, no mess to clean.
You could prewarn the hotel staff by leaving a prominent note close to the door, to warn them.
Then they could just contact the authorities to deal with the body.

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
If it's a hotel room that's split up I would leave a poster board or something as you walk in the door stating "Do Not Enter - Call the Authorities." When I failed in a hotel I did that. Make sure to write it in English and Spanish since there is a large Hispanic presence in the hotel hospitality scene.

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I'm trying to decide the same thing myself and keep flip flopping back and fourth between my car and a hotel room. Earlier today I considered if it might be nice if did it outside in the sunshine.

Reactions: Decided98
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
If it's a hotel room that's split up I would leave a poster board or something as you walk in the door stating "Do Not Enter - Call the Authorities." When I failed in a hotel I did that. Make sure to write it in English and Spanish since there is a large Hispanic presence in the hotel hospitality scene.
How and why did you fail SN ctb?
Are hotel rooms okay for SN? There is a possibility of adjacent rooms hearing the groaning sounds and alerting authorities to come and save you

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
How and why did you fail SN ctb?
Are hotel rooms okay for SN? There is a possibility of adjacent rooms hearing the groaning sounds and alerting authorities to come and save you
Wasn't sn. I tried swb in bathtub.